(See All?) Announcements
654 Users Online
Bing, Sophrosnia, Google, Hazelnut

each moment i'm watching my vengeance unfold — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
She was a stubborn, still unwilling to be the first to give up a few details even at the risk of turning their conversation circular. He regarded her in silence for moments further as her coy words dissipated from the air. That word she had chosen, his only hint, was as curious as it was foreboding. Such an objective would keep her unrestful for as long as she failed to fulfill it, and could very well pull his pack down into the mud depending on the circumstances and specifics. And still he was interested in finding all of that out, of keeping her around to watch what she became.

So finally, he decided.

"A place in my pack," he answered. "Which would mean resources, to further your cause. Bodies, support, knowledge, whatever is needed. At least, as far as I allow. So to begin, you'll be given time to convince me of what you deserve. Sound fair?"

To him, it was a clear and advantageous deal for her. His ears pressed forward, however, to catch whether she would agree. If not, she would be left to the hinterland.
Played by Namara who has 17 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Nascha Stjarna

It wasn’t until he made his offer that the lone yearling realized just who he was, her eyes shifting from a guarded curiosity to a vaguely veiled intrigue. It wasn’t a pack wolf she was speaking to… it was a pack leader, otherwise he would not have been so bold as to outright offer her a place. It was a fair deal, one she was mulling over carefully as he continued to point out why it would be an advantage to her… was he desperate for the numbers? Why was he making such a deal and selling it like he was? She didn’t know, but she did feel quite privy to find out.

Was it a fair deal? Yes. She could not deny that it was because even though she was stubborn and twisted things, there was nothing to twist and his argument was compelling. She let a few seconds go between, her stature shifting to a more respectful one before she cleared her throat and finally spoke. “You present an interesting argument… I am Nascha.” A name had never been presented… but it was something he’d need to know after she spoke her next words, because the offer was too juicy for her to turn away from. “I believe that sounds fair.” She didn’t know exactly who he was, but she’d learn, and in time, maybe she’d find what she was seeking… and she wanted to know why he was playing with fire like he was.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Good. While she was not the apotheosis recruit, the potential for her to be a paragon subordinate was clearly present and her affirmation to his offer earned a wry, confident smile from the beast. She spoke her name as well, and he found it rather fitting to her demeanor. With a sway of his muzzle he indicated the way back. There was no sense in wasting any more time out here.

"Gent," he returned before turning on his heels to lead the way back home. His strides were quick and purposeful, and on the way she would be filled in on the basics of the pack. A quick run down of each member's dossier, an overview of the work expected from her, ground rules on handling the children, before she would be brought to the main den to be introduced to @Raela and then? Set loose, to decide for herself if her time with the Notch wolves would be well spent or short lived.
(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2016, 07:43 PM by Gent.)