(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google

daddy's little girl — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

Ophelia knew in that moment that she was selfish, and Veho only knew that perhaps he ought to offer all of his children more one-on-one time.  The little girl seemed to just melt under the attention, and he was more than happy to give it – but one niggling corner of his mind wondered if Felix or Joan needed this, too.  But that was to worry about later.  Ophelia needed his attention right now, and he would not rob her of it with distracted thoughts.

“Of course, darling.”

She needn’t ask twice.  Veho broke from the vigorous grooming for only a moment, rearranging himself to cuddle up against his daughter with a soft noise.  His tail thumped against the ground and he pressed his nose into her soft ruff.  “Ophelia, I love you very much,” he murmured quietly. “Never forget this, no matter what happens.  You are so very important to me.”

Allowing silence to fall back over them, the alpha wolf continued to groom his daughter thoroughly, not sparing a single inch of her pretty silver coat.  Soon she would be big and grown, wouldn’t need him anymore, and he couldn’t stand that idea.  He would take care of her as long as she would let him.

Fade.

Going to archive and try to clear my threadlog some.  We should definitely have a thread now that they are a little older!  <3
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]