(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Google

These Long Years — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
For @Gent

Gent and Nina's reunion had been cut short the last time they had met by Miccah and Aideen and while Nina had long gotten over the intrusion, she was still curious as to how the dark man was. The last time he had come to visit her he was in need of guidance and in a dark place, but it was obvious that Raela was strong by his side and the brightness had returned to his gaze. Gent had taken her advice to heart and truly moved on. It amused her greatly that he had moved his pack to her former home. It did not bother her, truly it made it an easier trip for her and she could easily navigate the terrain easier. She knew the springs better than anyone within Secret Woodlands and better than any of Gent's enemies. She had lived there for quite some time before Copper Rock Creek disbanded.

It was her full intentions of going to seek out the Lieris man but first she made sure to stop by her old home, a content smile on her lips as she took in the scenery. The place had been her safe haven when she had come into these lands and where she had first made a name for herself. It had been so many years since then and Nina could feel the time slipping by in her bones. The Hervok woman did not stay long. She did not know how long her conversation with Gent was going to last, even though there was nothing business-like about it. She just wanted to check in. It was not long before she found the borders, her paws stopping a respectable enough distance away, ears perked forward. There did not seem to be anyone nearby. Tilting her head up, she called for the man she now considered a friend.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
PP of Sylva approved by Brian.

i won't cross these streets

Home and making his rounds to ensure that the pack's scent dominated the land, Gent was able to receive Nina's summons nearly the same moment it entered the air. There was nothing heavy about the notes, but still he couldn't help but recall the last time she had come to him. Regardless of what could and could not be anticipated from this visit, the shade king would certainly not keep his friend waiting. With no time for woolgathering, the only stop he made was at the infirmary, sticking his nose into the wide opening to ask @Sylva that she put together a small bundle of scrub pine and juniper berries. The latter he had foraged for himself, ensuring that only the proper, nontoxic subspecies had been gathered until he believed his apprentice experienced enough to distinguish the differences herself. Of course, the young girl proved as diligent and helpful as she always was, and with her 'yes' he was on his way to the border.

An amiable woof left his jaws the moment @Nina faded into sight, tail wagging loftily behind him as he trotted to meet her.

"Nina! What a wonderful surprise," he greeted with an easy grin when the distance was at last closed between them. With a nod of his head, the same question she poised to him on her own threshold fell from his cautious lips; "all is well?"

Perhaps it said something of them both, that they felt the need to ask the question even when the air wasn't heavy with negative energy. Maybe that was why their friendship had come so easy.

until you hold my hand
(This post was last modified: Jul 23, 2016, 03:42 AM by Gent.)
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

It did not surprise her in the least that she was not waiting long for the man himself to greet her. An easy smile passed by her lips as she took in his scent, and even stronger, the scent of herbs. Her eyebrows lifted in surprise, unknowing of Gent's practice. She made a note to comment on it later. His greeting was kind and her smile only widened, his question prompting a short laugh to fall from her lips, "Yes, I am well and so is Secret Woodlands. I see you're settling in well to my former home." She teased back to him. It was a part of her past she revealed easily. Ruiko and Aeylen had been kind to her and hadn't asked too many questions when she'd returned broken and bruised from her near-death experience with her brother. None the less, they had taken care of her and the Tainns had taken a place in her heart, as well as the Springs.

The graying golden woman started, "You never told me you practiced healing?" Her single emerald eye glimmered curiously. The Spring had always been one of her favorite spots to collect, it had definitely been convenient and even though they hadn't known at the time, her alphas had chosen a plentiful spot of land. Luckily for her, Gent hadn't claimed the land that she had lived on. It still amused her that he chose Secluded Springs, of all placed, to settle. But she was happy for him, he had taken her advice and moved on.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.