(See All?) Announcements
707 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

It's A Revolution — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

Some small part of Veho warmed at the notion that his packmates had no idea – that was how it should be, yes?  He was not here to burden them with worry, but rather provide them a safe place to land, no matter what else went on in their personal lives.  As long as they did not bring danger home to Grizzly Hollow, they would always be welcome, and even if they did…they would still be family.  Ties ran deep for the Macieo matriarch.

“It does.  It does make a difference, Yvly – I appreciate it.  I had to deal with a rather steep learning curve, myself.  I trained to be a medic as a youth, after all, so if there is anything you do not know, or are struggling with, or anything else, please, do not hesitate to ask.”

When he had taken leadership from Rook, Jynx had been in the same position as himself – and both the founders were unable, and the following leading pair had left, and --  Yes.  It would have helped.  If he could make it easier for someone else, he would; perhaps that was why he was so keen on training Nineva once she made her future ambitions known.

Stifling a yawn, the male gave a soft, embarrassed noise, and ducked his head.  “I do hate to be rude – but if there is nothing else, I think I might like to catch a short nap, if you do not mind.”

Probably wrap up unless Yvly has more questions?  Also -- feel free to archive or post Yvly's own exit you're ready to end.  <3
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

Yvly nodded with a wide smile and thump of her tail. If she could do anything to ease Veho's burden she would. He was still a superior figure in her mind as she was still coming to terms with her boost in the ranks. "I won't let you down." She was sure she would have many more questions to ask once the rush of it all had disappeared, but for now there was nothing else she could think of that was worth asking about. When Veho mentioned having a nap with a ducked head and stifled yawn the tawny female jumped to her paws, ears flicking back. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to keep you so long," she apologised with a soft whine. "I'll let you get on with what you need to do." With a quick lick to the underside of his chin in thanks for talking with her about it all Yvly quickly padded away to the pack den where she curled up in a corner, thoughts about what was in store in her future consuming her mind.

180 words

Fade