(See All?) Announcements
518 Users Online
Bing, Google

tired of wasted breath — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

It made her feel appreciated to know that someone was touched by hat she was saying. Nina knew that she could always move her pack in the way but it meant something else when it was someone from the outside. A glowing emerald eye blinked at the man as the silence passed between them, an unspoken agreement to let the processing begin and for the understanding to take place. His apology was unnecessary but the graying Hervok did not comment on it, especially if it made him feel less guilty about his trip to The Woodlands. Just as she was about to bid their farewells, the wind started to pick up. Finally, she responded, "It's always a pleasure, Gent. If you ever need someone to talk to." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I insist that you remain here until the weather is cleared out. It is not safe to travel in this weather. Perhaps, get acquainted with the territory? It would be a pleasantry no one else has had the opportunity to entertain."

She gave a light chuckle at that, approaching the other man slowly and steadily, her bones aching after so long. If he allowed her, she brushed her head against his shoulder, her blind eye turned out toward the thicket. It would be enough to show the others that he had been marked by her and welcomed should they happen to encounter him while the storm passed. "The caches are available to you but I recommend staying away from any near the main den." With a sigh, she gave a friendly smile to the man. Hopefully, things would be looking up for him. "Unfortunately, I also have other things I need to take care of tonight. I hope that when the storm calms down your travels are safe and peaceful. May your future be hopeful, Gent." She nodded towards him briskly in farewell before turning to leave in search of Aideen.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.