492 Users Online
Bing, Google

Lonely Girl — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

“Isn’t it?”

Kyna’s tail gave a fierce wiggle behind her – for a moment, she was worried the other yearling would be unhappy with the revelation. She considered Nalda to be a friend, or at the very least, a very friendly acquaintance, but that didn’t mean the feelings went both ways. After all, the darker female seemed to have been a bit put off by Sahalie’s bubbly nature – but the reservation could have easily applied to the Argyris, as well. “I think it’s kind of exciting. There are others, I think? Brothers or sisters, maybe. Of our parents.”

She paused for a moment, wondering how up to date the other wolf was. “Well, besides Naira’s current litter, I mean? I’m not sure. My mother wasn’t exactly keen on discussing it. I don’t think…” The woman trailed off with a shrug, suddenly uncertain if she should be airing Aponi’s dirty laundry. It wasn’t really her place, and even if she wasn’t on the best terms with her mother, it still seemed like a betrayal. And they were family, after all, if she wanted Nalda to know, she could tell her.

“It would be great to see you more! I have a sister, Lila – I’m sure she’d like to meet you. Which, speaking of, I should probably get back and bring a meal with me but… Definitely come by! Maybe we could go out hunting sometime.”

With another smile, Kyna turned about, keen on returning with something to show for her efforts.

Fade.

{ooc}@Nalda -- We did it!  \o/