(See All?) Announcements
592 Users Online
Bing

Blue Lines — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Iceh who has 16 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Richter Munro
"Well.. how 'bout we go off ta th'lagoon, then I'll tell ya a few stories," he suggested. "I saw it... overr... that way," he turned, nodding off in the direction. "I got plenty ta tell," he loved to tell stories. And, well, by the sudden excitement, the girl liked to hear them. His tail wagged happily behind him, the wolf stood tall, looking over in the direction of water. And he was thirsty, it was killing two birds with one stone. The wolf watched her, waiting for her. "Ya ready?" he said. And then he took off, though had decided to go just a little bit slower. No need to leave her in the dust. Hell, he might as well let her win. The wind felt cool against his face as he ran through the grass. His tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth, and finally he slowed when they neared the lake. Rich quietly panted, his tail happily wagging behind him.
Played by ali who has 8 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Flynn Labelle
The lagoon? Flynn wasn't exactly sure where the lagoon was, but if Richter led the way she was sure the both of them would be fine. He was then nodding in the direction of the lagoon, which caused her to turn and look. "Right over there?" She asked. When he asked if she was ready she took it as the answer to her previous question, so she turned to face the same direction that Richter was facing.

He took off a moment later, leaving her in the dust, which wasn't very surprising to her since he had much longer legs and could cover a greater amount of land with a single stride than she could. It, however, wouldn't stop her from trying to keep up with him and pass him, though she highly doubted that would happen. Slowly she caught up to him and then .. then she passed him. Flynn was so surprised at that she turned her head to glance back at him, her surprise and a bit of confusion apparent on her face.

She turned her head back toward the lagoon and as they neared she slowed down before eventually stopping. Her sides heaved as she panted to catch her breath. She didn't know why she agreed to run, really, it always took so much out of her, but then sometimes it just felt so good to run. She shook her fur out and moved to the water, her head lowering as she began to lap up the cool water.
Played by Iceh who has 16 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Richter Munro
Richtar followed suit, going to drink some of the water. He then kinda just plopped down and stretched, tail happily thumping on the ground. "Aha, I haven't done that in a while. S'not often ya get som'n ta run with," he did sometimes go running in the morning, sometimes in the evening, sometimes when he just felt like he needed to get everything off of his mind. He looked over at the girl and smiled. "I grew up way down north," he told her, rolling over to lay on his side. "Left home real early, didn't like it too much there," he decided against telling her why. No one needed to really know about his father, about his siblings, his birthpack. None of it was important now, it was all history.

"Then I started ta slowly make m'way up north. I found a family once, they were small. A mom an' a dad and a little pup. Poor little boy was sick, an' the parents were pretty beat up. I guess som'n didn't want 'em 'round anymore," Rich shrugged. "Anyways, I helped 'em 'cross the mountains. Was rough, mountain's ain't too nice to weak little families," he said, eyes drifting off to the sky. "I just figure that ya gotta help everyone when yer 'round," he yawned, pulling his paws close to his chest. "If ya don' help som'n, no one else is. Can't rely on other folks ta do yer work," he looked over at the girl for a moment, kinda wishing that she would have had something to eat. The poor thing looked starved... and like she might keel over come winter. Sure, the thick fur would help, but a hungry wolf might as well be a dead wolf.
Played by ali who has 8 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Flynn Labelle
After drinking her fill, Flynn laid down on the ground and looked toward Richter, waiting for him to start the story he had promised her before their run. He did so without her having to ask him any questions and she listened to him, clearly enraptured by his little tale of leaving home and finding a family that he helped, and crossing mountains. Her head tilted slightly as he said mentioned helping everyone around. That was something she liked to hear. There weren't many she ran in to that felt that way. Usually they were angry and tried to hurt others.

"You're very interesting." She murmured. "Why do you help others?" She suddenly asked. "What made you want to?" There had to have been something in his life that happened to make him that way and she was just curious about what it was. She just hoped it wasn't one of those things that would make him touchy or snappy. She hated with other wolves got like that because of a simple question.