(See All?) Announcements
643 Users Online
Bing

are you strong enough? — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kinis Tainn
I don't tend to use the WotD's because I forget, but this one made me giggle, considering what I said about Kinis. Milquetoast, lawl.

<blockquote>It was so tempting to wander about, just like he used to be able to, uninhibited and free. A respectable amount of time has passed since his return to Swift River, but not one day had gone by where he did not reflect on the situation. It wasn't becoming natural, not like it once was. The edge of the borders were a constant temptation. Having already tried and failed the runaway gig, and totally reliant on his brother to make the first move, Kinis stayed. It helped that he and Triell had gotten closer because of it; the young boy felt that his littermate was an invaluable lifeline, and a friend that he would miss when the day came to leave.

Kinis' thoughts drifted to his sister. It was so bizarre how the sentiments didn't translate to Borlla. She just wasn't the kind of wolf Kinis liked... they had always warred, ever since birth. It felt natural to be at odds with her, but, of late, he had been wondering if it was time to grow up and get over it. Her show at the pack meeting had, at first, unimpressed him, but he had reflected on her humility and developed empathy since that day. He knew he should really talk to her at some point, see if they could make amends. But, as with Indru, some things were easier said than done. Just because it had worked out well with Indru didn't mean it would work out with Borlla.

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>The boy sighed, shifting his head from one crossed paw to the other, laid out underneath the hanging branches of the trees. He had quickly found this to be a wonderful place to escape and ponder life, though he worried that it was a pasttime he was spending too much time on. At least now he had the excuse of a hot midday sun, and the drooping willows offered comfortable shade. They also offered comfortable hiding places, but he didn't like to dwell on that.</font></blockquote>
<center>user posted image
<i>at least... that's where I'm supposed to be...</i></center>
Played by Jester who has 1 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anathème Irethe
It's adorable. <3 And sorry about my post, I haven't roleplayed wolves in years now.

<blockquote>A graceful apparition swerved from beneath the drooping willows. Each dangling tendril brushing and caressing against the fine coat of the dancing phantom, some reaching and other's a feather's touch away from cradling its holier-than-thou presence. The wind blew, as if on cue, against the aged and aching branches turning the tresses into mere effigies of nature's calling -- the soundless ghost disappeared behind the curtain call just as suddenly as it had come. A faceless essence that drifted like the fragile debris scattered along the earthen ground, Anathème was a trespasser to this esoteric sanctity of Wildwood.

Once more, she reappeared from behind the waterfall of foliage, muzzle-first and whilst she was without a prior destination, the intentions of exploration and mapping set themselves well within her mind. Every significant or outlandish monument had been engraved into the mental image she had so far painted of the area, even the peculiar rock that singularly peeked from beside a grandiose willow. Perhaps her imagination had gone awry but the clear-water lagoon reflected against the rock splashes of blue's and green's that beckoned to her with ease. Teased by conceit, Ana made to dub the rock her own, a reprieve to her long-winded travel's. Dainty but well-muscled legs carried the femme with a rekindled vigor to stake out what would temporarily be her's until she was ready to depart once more.

Yet much to her dismay, mother nature's soft exhale brought with it a foreign scent that she had caught much too late. Heaven hued orbs locked on to the lax figure of another hidden just behind the same tresses she had earlier used as coverage and she reprimanded herself for letting her guard down. Sinewy muscles tensed beneath her snowy pelt but such pretense was not visibly displayed; among wandering eyes, she was a mere wanderer built upon the basis of fragility and femininity yet all the same exuding the aura of aristocracy and pride. Typically, Ana would have opted to part her own way and avoid foreign contact but the rock she so obsessively yearned for was just within her reach and she would be damned if her anti-social roots would thwart her from getting what she wanted. Her pride would never allow it. And so she followed through, her delicate movements were calculated as she made her way toward the brute yet not a word was spoken until her presence was made clear.

<b>"Apologies for my intrusion."</b> She paused in contemplation as to how she ought to go about broaching the subject of wanting to join the stranger beneath the shade, or more specifically, upon her rock and decided a more direct means would dismiss nonsensical formalities, <b>"But I wonder if I may join you beneath the shade?"</b> Her sweet voice rolled off her tongue as smooth as honey, a complete contrast to her phantasmal being as a whole yet still depicting the utter complexity that epitomized the snow-white banshee.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 11, 2011, 07:54 AM by Anathème.)
Played by Siki who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kinis Tainn
<blockquote>That the interruption was so polite prevented Kinis' surprise from being too violent - that is to say, he would have made a fool of himself in jumping out of his skin. The joy of this place was its secluded nature, though of course such a thing was far from foolproof, just like now.

His outward shock having been restricted to a mild twitch, Kinis blinked dumbly at the elegant woman, suddenly feeling very much at odds with the match. She was beautiful in an entirely intimidating way, and rather than take her question as flattery, he instantly wondered as to her motivation.

<b>"Of course,"</b> he replied a little too quickly, pushing himself to his haunches so to allow for more room on the rock. Did she want him to leave? It wasn't his tree, and it wasn't his rock, so he knew that he would abandon both to accommodate her. After all, why would she choose his spot, when all those around them were unoccupied? <b>"Did, err.."</b> he began, but then was overcome by awkwardness, and promptly snapped his jaws closed. What was it with him and strange girls lately? It was like they ran away with his common sense. <b>"Do... you want me to leave?"</b></blockquote>
<center>user posted image
<i>at least... that's where I'm supposed to be...</i></center>