(See All?) Announcements
548 Users Online
Google

hide the rum — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 145 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remington
The poor girl came out of hiding, explaining through her sobs what had happened. Poor thing. Remington would have liked to tell her she was sorry. Stupid even for laughing. Her actions had affected the child, and she didn't deserve to feel like the end of a joke. With all going on she did not trust her mouth any further. She kept it sealed, tight like a vice. Gold eyes tried to keep their figures in sight, but found it hard to focus.

She thought he was offering the girl comfort, and explanation. She could not be so sure, and waited her fate. Internally chiding herself for eating something she didn't know in the first place. Harming a innocent child's fragile feelings in the process. She might try to think it could have been worse, but she wasn't sure about that.

At the sound of his loud, harsh voice she did her best to look upon him, a little surprised he wasn't going to take it out of her hide. If anyone had done that to a child of hers she wouldn't have cared about circumstances. This man seemed to be more kind. So she thought about what he had actually said. She was not sure if she felt better necessarily. But, she didn't think she would vomit again. She managed a small nod, thinking he looked a little less hostile. It was nice to hear she wasn't going to die. Least she felt she could believe this man. "Please," she begged, she began to rake her brain how to fix the mess she had made. She would need to repay him for his kindness, and something more for the girl. Slowly, she managed to sit up, pulling in a long breath of air with a small wince. But, her stomach did not betray her again.
(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2017, 03:41 PM by Remington.)
[Image: se_by_a_yellow_bird-dc2z4ij.png]
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
skipping @Atropos - we can archive after your next post if you'd like? <3

This would be the perfect time to test Atropos’ knowledge on the plants she had been studying so diligently. If the darker wolf would allow it, of course. He glanced over at his daughter, nudging her shoulder in encouragement as he kept his apple-green gaze focused on the stranger. They were close enough to Hearthwood that they could run back to his infirmary and bring her the herbs she needed, or they could bring her with them. He did not mind either way—he just wanted to help the wolf in need. “We can run to grab you something, he offered after the girl spoke, a soft smile tugging at the corner’s of his mouth, “or you can come with us back to my infirmary. If you feel up to it.” He waited for the girl’s response, curious to see if she would take them up on her offer to come back to Hearthwood. He did not mind, either way, for he only wanted to give her what she needed. He was sure Atropos could run off to collect whatever was needed, too, if the stranger did not feel like moving after digesting some foul apples. Despite her small size, the pale girl was quite fast on her feet. Acquiring the herbs needed to settle the girl's stomach wouldn't be a difficult task for the little Stark.

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2017, 05:43 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Switch who has 145 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remington
Will do. Thanks for the thread guys. :3

Remington took a liking to the pair. Even at her worst, the father was a kind man offering not just understanding, but help. If that didn't speak volumes, she had no idea what did. He made her miss her own father. Now wasn't the time.

She was about to shake her head, then stopped. It hurt, so she swallowed, flexing her tongue."I think it'd be best if I stay here. I'd hate to intrude, and I don't think my legs are ready to cooperate." There was a more assured smile, and thump of her dark tail. She still felt like she could fall over at any moment. They had already done enough for her to be more of a burden to their pack.

Bright eyes fell upon the girl, "I am sorry," she admitted, which was no easy feat, and she head hung low in shame. It wasn't forgiveness she sought. It was simply an acknowledgement she hadn't meant to hurt her. She hoped to make up for it.

The young girl was fast, and patiently Remington waited for her remedy. With it she told them her thanks, offering to one day repay them. She then parted ways, wondering how she would do so.

{fade}
[Image: se_by_a_yellow_bird-dc2z4ij.png]