(See All?) Announcements
629 Users Online
Bing, Google

Capital Punishment — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
Okay so she had gotten his name wrong (sort of), but she hadn't dragged his name through the dirt or mentioned that he and Alastor had gotten into a fight. She thought she had done a good job, yet somehow the white wolf beside her seemed as tense and frustrated as ever. Maybe it was the nerves. At any rate, Larkspur's concerns about her turning on him would have been rather silly considering the effort she had put in already to show off his good qualites: mainly being that he had not eaten her when she rubbed bark-spittle all over him. Thankfully, the man seemed to smooth out, somehow, to become almost personable as he spoke to Spieden, which Sahalie figured was because of her adulthood and overall status. All good signs. Her tail wiggled behind her eagerly.

Of course Spieden didn't really care one way or the other about most things, but she did care about freeloaders. Larkspur hadn't struck her as a lazy wolf--he had been a leader after all. Sahalie wondered if the mud comment was related to Drift, and her ears swivled as she tried to keep the corners of her mouth from turning. As weird as he was, life in Oak Tree Bend was different without him. 

"I'll see you at home later," the girl offered to her former-caretaker, her face blooming with a smile again at the happy news that Larkspur wasn't going to die in a ditch alone somewhere with a lynx standing over his carcas. "Maybe we can get some wolves together to go after the cat."

Then, slowly, the girl turned to her injured friend, paws twiddling uncertainly in the ground. After spend so much time together Sahalie was almost certain he wanted her out of his fur. "Do you want me to show you the den...or the uhh... caches? I mean, feel free to roam around on your own if you want. I just...thought I'd offer."
(This post was last modified: Jul 21, 2016, 01:08 AM by Sahalie.)
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Kydnt who has 244 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spieden Coho
"No problem" She said with a nod to Larkspur's half-bow and offer of thanks. "If you need anything, just let me know," She told him, not that she thought he seemed like the type to ever take her up on that. Spieden's gaze flicked to Sahalie at the mention of the lynx. "Yeah, I don't plan on letting it skulk around for long," She said with a snuff. Perhaps they'd be having lynx for dinner soon.

"See ya guys around,"  She said with a swish of her tail before turning and trudging back from whence she came.
Played by Marina who has 189 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Larkspur Ritter
Sahalie's I'll see you at home comment didn't go unnoticed, and Lark glanced between the two. He half wanted to ask the younger girl about it, but then decided against it. What he wanted more than that was to just find a dark, cool place to lay down and sleep. He patiently waited for the leader — or, she was his leader now, wasn't she? — walk on off with her very informal goodbye. He felt confused, and a little bit lost, but overall the whole meeting had gone well, so what he felt didn't really matter. Sahalie was offering this and that. Larkspur shook his head, "No, I'll find someplace to sleep," she must have known that he didn't really want to run into Alastor just yet. He'd still need to hide, and if he was lucky attempt to avoid the yearling for the next day or so. Without much of a word, Larkspur walked on past Sahalie, but then stopped.

He looked ahead, the more he walked, the farther into Oak Tree Bend he'd be. For a while he was safe, with a home, and something that resembled a family, albeit not his. The silvery man limped back towards Sahalie, ears low as he approached her. Larkspur lowered himself slightly, then gently licked at the small scratch on the side of her maw. "Thank you, Sahalie," he then felt like he could find his hidey-spot within Oak Tree Bend's lands, so continued on his way. The poor girl was too sweet for her own good, it'd get her in trouble sooner or later.

Sooner, probably.

— Exit Larkspur!