(See All?) Announcements
635 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

counting bodies like sheep — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
Askan didn't feel threatened, which was a pleasant change of pace for the dark, broody wolf. It felt good not to be so defensive, so on edge, and it showed in his gait. His posture wasn't so tense, his legs weren't poised to spring into action and he wasn't grinding his teeth. That wasn't to say he'd lay down and expose his belly, or anything submissive like that. He simply felt comfortable enough to drop the aggressive act in exchange for a more cordial approach. 

"Not a bad idea, I know the place." That's where he met that weirdo @Sylva. He didn't feel like running into her again, but it did sound like a promising idea. After spending the day napping away in the safe shadows near the den, taking a dip did sound like another way of cooling down. "I'll check it out." 

Askan turned to leave but then paused. Lorcan. Good to know. Automatically, he opened his mouth to respond. To offer his own name, but then he hesitated. He clamped his mouth closed and averted his eyes for a moment. Askan had always hesitated at the prospect of handing out his own name, but despite being unsure he always followed through. What harm could a name do? And it was only polite... Askan ceased his pacing and turned to Lorcan, his gaze serious and heavy.

"Name's Askan." He smiled, and the corners of his eyes crinkled with the motion. "If we do meet again, I'll try not to step on you that time. Won't make any promises though." He huffed at his little joke , and with that the dark wolf went on his way in the night.
(This post was last modified: Jul 21, 2016, 04:37 PM by Askan.)
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]