667 Users Online
Aven, Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

Joy is a stranger to me — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Anyone can pop in Im just trying to sort out Inali's emotions <3

She truly was awful. How long had it been since that boy, Orren she believed his name to be, had come and told her of what had befallen of her beloved? It had been months and she was still walking in a cloud of grief. Her other half was gone and it felt like part of her heart had been ripped out of her chest. She had separated herself more and more from the pack, even Bane and Nina she tried to avoid at all costs. Her heart was broken, her grief was so great that she couldn't breathe and all she wanted was Naia at her side. Miccah had come to her one time before, asking if she was alright. And she had told him that she wasn't and gave him a brief overview of why she had separated herself so much from the pack. He was a man that understood solitude and time with your own thoughts and he had given it to her. No more had he come to check up on her but she sometimes saw him.  She tried to avoid him too.

The woman now thought of not only of her dead lover, but of the life she had brought into the world. Inali just wanted to see the child. Just once. She didnt know if she could bear it to see them again and again. But that was her last connection to Naia. How could she have not gone? Was it too late? Her paws itched to leave pack borders but Inali for once didnt wish to follow where her paws wished to lead.

"speech"”Speech”
HermitCrabStock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Siki who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor
If it's not okay for the rumour of Naia/someone important to Inali dying being knowledge to the pack then let me know and I'm happy to change this :)

Tales of grief always affected her even when they were about wolves she'd never met. Inali was certainly not a packmate Bella knew well, but the woman had been a part of the Woodlands since long before the Calor and her son had arrived. Bella hadn't been there when the messenger had arrived, but the news had long made the circuit. Whoever the wolf had been, their death affected the poor Wayha most terribly. Not knowing how to best offer her support, not wanting to be too forward, Bella had offered her sympathy from a distance.

She hadn't meant to be trailing her superior, at least she didn't think so. Maybe it was subconscious, or just entirely coincidence, but she realised whose scent was in her nose as she picked her way through the thicket and for a moment considered turning back - but perhaps Inali had noticed her presence already. Bella could not quite see her, but knew she had to be nearby, and chose not to close the distance without the other's consent.

If she wanted to be alone, then Bella would oblige without complaint. But was there any harm in checking?

"Inali?" she called softly, and decided that if she received no reply she would interpret that appropriately.
[Image: sw_by_euphoriclies-d8zep8c.png]
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
@Belladonna Its totally fine <3

She didn't hear her come. Then again, she was deep in her thoughts and grief so really the woman hadn't expected company. Inali jumped slightly, but nevertheless turned and realized that it was a pack mate. One she vaguely knew. Well, knew of. Her gaze became quizzical. What was her name again? Her head was so foggy, but she tried to shake it and remember. She remembered that she thought the woman had seemed nice. So had she thought about her son. Ah yes, it was coming to her now. Bella..Belladonna? But maybe it was about time she spoke up, before the woman thought she was rude. "Belladonna?," she spoke hesitantly. The petite woman tried to smile at the woman before her. But the thing that came so easily then didn't happen much now. Never, really. "Did you need me for something?" Maybe she had come with a message from Aideen or Miccah? They both knew what had happened and probably the rest of the pack now knew the gist of what had occurred. She wondered what they needed. It was time for Inali to do things for the pack again, she knew this, so somehow, someway, she had to find the strength to do whatever they needed her to do.

"speech"”Speech”
HermitCrabStock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Oct 31, 2016, 11:37 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Siki who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor
Bella winced slightly as she saw Inali jump, the implication being that the woman had been so absorbed in her own thoughts that even such a gentle interruption seemed abrupt. Worse was when she saw a flicker of blankness over Inali's face, like she was trying to remember who she was looking at. It was not as though Bella and Duck were newcomers to the thicket, and yet that there could still be any lack of familiarity between herself and the more established pack members... her heart ached at the thought, but she forgave Inali for it; the woman was so clearly lost in herself, kept herself at a distance from everybody else, that it made sense.

And with her newest loss, Bella could not allow herself to be anything other than sympathetic.

The name came from Inali's lips, so recognition hadn't failed entirely, but Bella saw straight through the weak smile. "No, no," she said softly, not wanting Inali to worry, regretting disturbing the woman at all - but also glad that she had, for perhaps it would give her the opportunity to help...? "Everything's fine, I - I just realised I was subconsciously following your trail and... I just wanted to see if you were all right." Like a concerned pack-mate should, even if they weren't close. Inali was important to Aideen, to Miccah, to Nina, so she was important to Bella as well. "I'll leave. I didn't mean to disturb you. Take care, Inali."

Offering a dip of the head in respect, not only to the woman's rank but also her right to privacy, Bella turned aside and continued on into the thicket.
(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2017, 03:50 PM by Belladonna.)
[Image: sw_by_euphoriclies-d8zep8c.png]