(See All?) Announcements
512 Users Online
Bing, Google

maybe we should talk — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain

After their brief exchange of affection, Neha felt her palpitating heart slowly returning to a somewhat normal rhythm. She hadn't bothered to think that there was the very real possibility that someone would catch them out here. The worst case scenario would be if her uncle showed up. She would have quite a bit of explaining to do why she was standing cheek to cheek with a stranger he had never met. Still, that wouldn't be nearly as awkward should she ever have to fess up to her parents. Drawing her face away just several inches, her warm brown eyes looked up into the mossy greens of Draven, while he inquired about Veho's impact on her training.

"Honestly? I really haven't seen much of him. He's a busy man, but I've been going at this learning curve solo anyhow." She explained, with hardly any hint of complaint in her voice. In fact, her eagerness had been replaced with a smoother, more content tone, courtesy of the mood Draven had initiated. "He is always around if I need some advice or anything, and I plan on seeing if he's free for a tutoring session soon." The Cove princess had yet to learn that his preferred method of study was very much like her own. If in the near future, he spoke about it, Neha would have no objections about teaming up to study by his side. When she got home, of course.

Her request for his extended company was granted, to which she felt a renewed surge in her chest. Smiling gently, she bobbed her head in agreement. "I think that would be best, yes. No one will worry if I am gone for a little while." She assured him, as it was common practice for the pale agouti female to wander to other territories in search of herbs to add to her stock. Tipping her chin up, she grazed her muzzle against his cheek with the most delicate of touches, eyes half lidded dreamily. Placing one paw in front of the other, she took the initiative to lead the way well past the borders. "I know of an abandoned fox den not too far away. We'll be nice and cozy there." She said with a swift wink, tail wiggling at her heels. She hoped Draven didn't mind tight spaces...and if he did, maybe sharing one with her would change his mind.

Fade
Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.