Bing, Google

Leaving the Comfort Zone — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Lunette
The weather is cool and sunny

The past few weeks Kajika had spent the free time that he did have reflecting on the fact that he had now spent a year in Fallen Tree Cove and had no plans to leave. Even with Des leaving he had remained and had come a long way with in the pack. Most importantly he felt a though he was doing what he had thought that he would do when he joined, he felt he’d kept his promise to Namid. With the pups now a few months old he thought that he needed to spend more time with them so that they would know him and he could start teaching them what they needed to know. Moonshadow was also doing well with her training to the point that he wasn’t sure she needed him so much anymore.

Despite all of the thoughts that were almost always on his mind Kajika still went about his morning routine but this morning he had changed things up a little. Instead of hunting on the edge of pack lands he’d decided to spend the morning fishing. His efforts had been rather fruitful and the water had been rather cool. With his pelt dripping he had made his way to the cache to leave his catch before trotting back to the communal den and one of his favorite sunning spots to dry. However when he reached the area outside the den he noticed a small ball of fur that had the resemblance of Lunette just outside the den, “I hope you’re not trying to explore on your own little one,” he stated as he approached her.

(This post was last modified: Aug 22, 2016, 05:00 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Fenrir who has 137 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lunette Vuesain
The girl peered around carefully, everyone else was out, @Ismena was dozing and now the young girl had a chance to get a better look at the Stuff that had surrounded the den they called home. She had been extra careful and all stealth like in sneaking out of the den, only having stumbled into one or four rocks and finally finding that wide brimmed exit to their little nook of safety. So of course the sudden appearance of a wolf, namely Kajika had startled the easily spooked girl with a squeak at his sudden inquiry.

Now, worried that she was in trouble, heart racing inside of her chest as it often did, Lunette turned ever so slowly toward her pack mate and gave a clumsy reply of “N-noooo.” long and drawn out, laced with guilt that grew even more as the dark male came closer and closer. Quickly, the four month old pup tried to think of something she could say to trick or mislead the three year old wolf with something along the lines of “I was just…” she paused, what could she say? Then the natural instincts of a younger sibling revealed the answer as she put the blame on her Ismena “I-isma snores!” as though that should be justification enough, to protect her delicate ears from the deep rumbling of her sister, that Lunette would have been sure resembled a bull walrus, if she even knew what one was, let along what one sounded like.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Now with him trying to earn his role as teacher within his pack Kajika had felt an even stronger responsibility toward the pups. So when he came upon Lunette outside the den and by herself he became worried she might get herself into trouble. Though she was now four months old plenty could still happen to her, she was still small and vulnerable. It was clear when he spoke to her that he had startled her from the squeak she made. He let a friendly smile to cross his features hoping it might calm the girl. It hadn't been his intention to frighten her when he'd come upon her.

He waited for a response from her about what she was doing. His brow raised in question at her denial and the tone of her voice. Kajika couldn't however suppress the laugh that escaped him when she all but burst when she announced her sister snored. “Is that so? I expect that makes it difficult to get any sleep.” Since he didn't know for sure about the snoring he gave her the benefit of the doubt. He looked thoughtful for a moment before finally offering a suggestion to her. “Well since your sister's snoring is keeping you up I can't imagine you'd want to stick around here and obviously I can't let you venture away by yourself so what if we did some exploring or something together?”

(This post was last modified: Oct 22, 2016, 04:35 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Fenrir who has 137 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lunette Vuesain
Wrapping this up to keep the threadlog tidy... <3

Lunette Vuesain

I’ve got my love stuck in my head

While part of her was dead certain Kajika was harmless, the other part of her was afraid—but not of him, per se, not his body, his claws, his fangs.. but of his disapproval. His opinion. She didn't think she had been sneaking away to explore, because the mere concept of it made her want to face Snores-Like-A-Walrus and hide behind her, but... It was just the way he had said it, she decided, anxious. As if she'd been on the verge of doing something she shouldn't.

Then he laughed, and Lunette flattened her ears against her head. She was too young to filter her expression and shrunk back slightly, but it wasn't an evil laughter, and what he said next put her slightly more at ease. At least he took her side. At least he didn't berate her for it. She nodded vigorously, trying to seize onto whatever it was that had begun to spread through her at those words. She wasn't sure she could consider it being relaxed—that only happened when she was safe and snug in the den with her nose buried in mama's fur—but she was somewhat less worried. Besides, if Kajika was too mean to her she'd tell papa and then.. except she wouldn't.

Then, he was saying magical words. "Noooo..." she began again, because, exploring? No thanks, she rather enjoyed just staying around the den because it didn't make her blood run uncomfortably in her veins, buuuut... Snores-Like-A-Walrus was constantly pushing boundaries, and everything outside smelled so tantalizing.. and was so pretty.. so before she was out of breath, she went on, "—ooooyeeeeeeaaas!"

Behind her, her unruly tail gave a couple of wags as she scampered away from her little nook, and closer to Kajika. She stuck close to him, hovering by his front legs most of the time, as the two of them set out to explore a small, frightening part of Fallen Tree Cove's territory. For Lunette's part, there was a lot of startled yelping involved throughout the adventure, but she always found safety close to Kajika.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity