(See All?) Announcements
713 Users Online
Google, Bing

Youth in Trouble — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
Askan hummed reassuringly as Percy hid her face against his shoulder. She had always been rather touchy feely, so at this point he was quite used to it. It had been quite alarming a first- the fact that someone willingly wanted to touch him- but now it felt as natural as breathing. Her touch didn't make him jolt away, if anything he leaned into her warmth with a soft, heartfelt smile. He didn't need an apology, she hadn't done anything wrong but he wasn't going to stop her. She wanted to clear the air, to get this off her chest so of course he was going to shut up and listen. He'd always listen to her, even if she was rambling on about something he couldn't care less.

"It's all right Percy. We're good now." He assured her, meaning every word that he said. And if need be he'd keep saying them till she was at peace. He'd do whatever it took.

It didn't seem to be necessary though, as his ears twitched at the sound she then made. For a moment he was still, just taking it all in, but then he couldn't help but join in, and his body shook with low, rumbling laughter. Laughing certainly wasn't something he did often- if at all. But damn it felt good. He laughed till his stomach hurt, but even that wasn't enough to sour his mood.

"I know, right?" Askan snickered, his tail still thumping at the ground. "I don't even have any grey hairs yet, how can I be your dad?"

He was still having a bit of a hard time quelling his laughter when Percy nudged at him once more. He took a deep breath and tried to pull a serious, Askan-esque face, but he couldn't quite nail it. His eyes were absent of his usual callousness and scathing and his lips were quirked up into a smile. It surely must have been an odd sight.

"Huh?" Askan followed her line of sight and watched as the grass twitched and swayed. "Oh. Well lets see if we can't catch one together. What if I flush them out, and you try and grab one?" He offered, knowing that she was likely the fastest of the two. Besides, it'd be a good little lesson for her. One he was more than willing to try and teach.
(This post was last modified: Oct 13, 2016, 02:37 PM by Askan.)
[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]