(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Google, Bing

This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters. — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 207 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Darrah Tainn
Backdated to Jace's first day at the Bend, poor guy.
I think the order might work best if @Sahalie posts next, then @Jace ?? Or idk, guess it doesn't really matter xD. Small pp with Sahalie, tell me if you want that edited out :)

He wanted to be a Guardian before, but something about this time around just seemed.. Different. Darrah literally felt like he'd never needed something more his whole life. Like if this role didn't work out for him then nothing would, and that was simply unacceptable. Patrolling the boarders, as per usual, the Tainn had hoped that he'd perhaps stumble upon @Serach. That the alpha male would see how much effort the raven had been investing in this, that maybe they could put the past behind them and just move on. It'd definitely make for easier conversations to come that way, at least. 'I don't even want to talk about it I.. I already feel like a fuckin' quitter.' Oak Tree Bend had been all the boy ever dreamed about his whole life, deciding on a different route to take was sure proving to be quite difficult.

Serach's scent hadn't been any stronger thus far in the subordinate's patrol, however the sweet perfume of his sister did start to become slightly more evident as he trotted along. "S'halie?" the Tainn offered, curios as to whether or not his kin was still close by. "Hey, I was just startin' on my watch if yah feel up to joinin'" he grinned, knowing all too well that the female wan't rude enough to refuse him of much.

(This post was last modified: Sep 02, 2016, 08:41 AM by Darrah.)
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
sorry sorry for holding this up @Jace feel free to come in

"Hmm?" her ears perked at the sound of her name, and she peered out of the bush she had climbed into in a vague, futile attempt to find some interesting plants. (Sahalie was honestly quite hopeless when it came to identifying new or familiar plants or even remembering their names. She feared the profession might not be for her after all.) Her brother was standing there looking antsy and ready to go. He had seemed especially charged ever since Serach had taken up their father's place in the pack, and she wondered if there was some sort of connection. "Sure, of course I'll join you," she chirped, crawling awkwardly through the poking sticks to Darrah's side.

"You been okay?" Things had been busy and they had not spent much time together, especially since she had taken that little trip up north. Honestly she was relieved to find that the whole forest was not up in flames or anything—despite their being no reason to expect a forest fire or lightning storm or blizzard or drought or—the fog cloaking the trees was just normal fog, not smoke, and everyone was more or less just as "fine" as she had left them. "Nothin' weird happen while I was gone?"
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jace Lieris
He was tired and in a quiet mood, that which @Spieden's unceremonious welcome had suited just nicely. As much as he wanted to find a nicely secluded spot and curl up with his thoughts, however, his stomach was protesting far too loudly to allow such rest. Nothing within these borders were particularly lodestone to him, and his search for food, live or stored, was paced and marked with disinterest. Teal eyes scanned his surroundings, taking in details but thinking little of them. Instead, already, he was considering when it would be time to move on from this place.

Youthful voices broke the monotony and caused his ears to twist, curiously taking in the words. Familiar pack members, talking about things normal and trivial to the male. Still, he had a question that needed answering, and while he was here he needed to play the part of dutiful subordinate. That had started the moment he'd stepped up to the pack's threshold, and Jace put a mindful pep into his step as he fell into his newcomer role.

In short time he found himself amongst them, both dark and similar in appearance. Siblings, maybe? Was the pack that well established to have several generations? Perhaps he'd misjudged their quaint existence.

"Hey," he greeted amiably, though without a smile, "could either of you please point me toward a cache?"