(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Bing, Google

Warm sun, cold river — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 194 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor
Wanna post once more each to fade the thread?

Yvly watched idly as her companion slowly moved towards the bank, still paddling in the water in small circles, not wanting to leave just yet. While the day was slowly wearing on, her spirits were soaring high, but alas, everything must come to an end. "I suppose so," she commented casually, eyeing the surroundings as she, too, made her way to the dry bank. The tawny female was assaulted with an array of spraying water the moment she pulled herself onto dry land, mouth opening in mock shock even though it did nothing to her already soaked coat. Repaying the favour, she shook out her coat, aiming her shakes somewhat in Lily's direction. It was the little victories that mattered.

A laugh escaped her maw at Lily's comment. "Oh I'm the fiercest there is, the foxes have no chance against me," she joked, bumping the other's shoulder with her muzzle as she did so. "But you're pretty fierce yourself." For a wolf as small as her she had much fight, though in saying that she herself was not much larger and certainly had bark and bite if that came to be. Practically prancing, Yvly skipped away from the water's edge and to the large rock that had been the first item of interest. Someday she would come back to this spot on a nice day and relax before it got too cold with the upcoming autumn season. She looked over her shoulder at Lily with waggling eyebrows, though she knew that it was getting late and they should return to the main den before night fell.

266 words

Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
A fresh batch of giggles escaped Amaryllis as Yvly rebounded with a shower of water to rain down her. Though only a few drops landed on the grey scale wolf as she tried to duck away from the water, laughing. Amaryllis eyed Yvly as the other just joked back, laughter caught in her throat at her fierce comment.

"We're both fierce then,"
Amaryllis agreed, giggles still bubbling in her throat as she watched Yvly prance towards the rocks that had captured her attention in the first place. The sun had settled lower in the sky then when they had first come here, more time having passed then Amaryllis had first anticipated.

The sunlight still glowed threw the trees however and the light was warm still. It was certainly a peaceful afternoon.

Amaryllos couldn't stop the amused snort at Yvly's waggling eye brows and bounding up to the rock, Amaryllis played bowed to Yvly atop the rock. May as well have one last bit of fun before they left for the night.

"Oh Great Queen of the Rocks, please may I join you on your perch?" She giggled, tail wagging back and forth above her back.
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

From her perch upon the large rock Yvly could see just a little further than normal, though there was not much more to see. A couple birds here and there at most. Her dark amber gaze fell from the trees down to where Lily was play bowing below. A smirk made an appearance on her maw as she stared down at her companion, tawny ears swivelling forward to catch her words. She pretended to think about the offer for a moment, head tilting to the side for maximum effect. "Oh, I suppose so," she drawled out, "But only for a short while. We Queens have not much time to spare." With a sweeping movement she made room for Lily to sit also upon the rock so they could both look out from this new vantage.

The sunlight still shone through the branches of the trees with its warm glow, though the sun was already beginning its descent. In a short time, darkness would fall. Turning to her friend she spoke in a royal tone befitting of a Queen. "Look, my dear, everything the light touches is our kingdom." She turned her gaze back to the trees, unable to contain the smile forcing its way onto her maw. The tawny female was having a lot of fun with this and wished it could last forever. But with the sinking sun came responsibilities and duties one must uphold. It really was a tragedy.

241 words

Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea
"Oh thank you, Your Majesty! What a great honor you have bestowed upon me." Amaryllis chirped happily, giggling at her friend's exaggerated acting at being  'queen'. The grey scale wolf bounded out of her playful bowing and onto the rock next to her 'queen' once Yvly had made enough room for another wolf. Her heart fluttered slightly at the endearment that came out of Yvly's maw but Amaryllis merely put it to the fact the two were still playing and she needed some rest. Once she had settled down next to the tawny scout, Amaryllis was gently bumping shoulders with her and gestured towards the understory nearby. The paw prints of a small creature lay near the waters edge, as if it had come down to drink from the water.

"Looks like the fox has come by somewhat recently, my queen." She said the title with a teasing tone. "Perhaps we should set up some better guards to make sure they stay chased off our kingdom, instead of daring to come so close." It was quite a bit of fun, sitting here and acting as if they were queens in their own kingdom, like they were pups or something. Amaryllis wished it would last just a bit longer, till the inky night truly fell and there were no more pastel colors in the sky. The feelings of having nothing to worry over, to just keep playing and stay here in this warmth was all she wanted.  

But Amaryllis knew both would soon need to return to their own duties tonight, Yvly as a scout in training and she as a healer in training along with all other basic duties that came with being in a pack.

[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]
Inactive II. Subordinate
Yvly Doramor

The tawny female gave a mock bow, front half lowering for a moment as she dipped her head down and to the side, in response to her companion's thanking words. A Queen had to acknowledge her subject and give praise when appropriate, after all. It was one of the many duties bestowed upon the regal nature a Queen should have. She turned her head at Lily's shoulder nudge, dark amber eyes gazing upon the understory gathered close by to the creek. Once pointed out the paw prints were fairly obvious and she wondered at how she had not seen them before. The joy of fun was a far better distraction than she had thought it to be, apparently.

"That foul little beastie on my land? Preposterous!" Yvly spoke in a haughty tone, her act complete with a loud huff at the end of her words, snout lifted up in the air in a snooty manner. "The others must be told at once I say! Many patrols, yes, we shall keep them far from here." Out of the corner of her eye she glanced at Lily, wanting to see her friend's reaction but at the same time keep up her 'Queenly' appearance. With another sweeping motion the tawny female dropped gracefully back onto the ground, tail swishing behind her and neck arching upwards. "Come now," she practically purred to Lily, "We haven't got all day to return to the pack den." With a look over her shoulder and wide grin on her face, Yvly padded towards the heart of Grizzly Hollow territory, sure that her friend was not far behind.

269 words

[Fade for thread unless @Amaryllis wants to post again]