(See All?) Announcements
729 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse, Google, Isla

call the cavalry
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul>this is a continuation of <a href='http://relic-lore.net/index.php?showtopic=1266&hl=' target='_blank'>hush.</a> Jayse has dragged Kiche back to the edge of Grizzly Hollow, and is looking for more help to drag him back to the den. He's only semi-conscious. Anyone who wants to is welcome to join in the "welcoming" party. The more the merrier. :3</li></ul>
He dreamt he was drowning in an ocean, tugged about by violent waters. Part of him was aware of the teeth embedded in the nape of his neck, dragging him to something familiar, but the other part of him was lost at sea. But he had been out at sea for so long — too long — and it almost felt as if he was being dragged back to shore by some guardian angel. At any rate, she was white enough. As the world faded in and out of focus, he caught a glimpse of the angel here and there. Angel. The word evoked a strange pain in him. It felt like a familiar word, like a familiar name of an old friend. Angel. He had known an angel, hadn't he? Where was she now... Dark poison flowed through his memory. All at once he felt an unmistakable rush of anger and sorrow, but he shoved it aside. This was a different angel.

After awhile the storm subsided, and the waves were soothed and placated. His head hit the dirt a little roughly. He wondered vaguely while he had stopped moving. Had he come at shore at last? Weakly, the great ginger shadow raised his head to look up at the angel. Things were sort of in focus, and her idenity finally struck him. "<b>Jayse?</b>" he whispered, but his question was suddenly drowned in a heathen melody that made him cringe out of reflex. In an instant, he retreated deeper inside of himself, looking for comfort. God. Where was God? But there was nothing there. Vaguely, Kiche wondered what he was doing. He felt lost. There were no heathens. He was the heathen. "<b>Jayse, I'm sorry,</b>" he whined.
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>Her long note did not fade, but cut short. She could have swore she had heard her name, and jerked her head back to the broken, form. She saw his eyes were open, and hers widened. <b>"Kiche!"</b> She blurted, because part of her had been thinking he would never wake up. She stepped closer, ears cupped listening to his whine of sorries. Those words hit in her chest like a real physical force, and she stood sorta dumbstruck because they were the most sincere thing that had came out of his mouth. Eyelids softly blink, and she managed a partial frown. Her unmatched eyes drift over his mangled body. She silently prayed those would not be his last words. That would suck after all, him finally coming around, and just drop dead. Scratch that. It would more than suck, it would horrible. She cast her head down, and once more licked his nose like a caring mother. <b>"I know,"</b> she said in a hushed note, looking into his eyes trying to see that spark of life, that will to live.

Sad smile, she lifts her cranium upward and a sigh spills forth. Sternly she looks back down. <b>"Look, don't die on me okay?"</b> She was dead serious in her words. Sure at one point she'd admit she probably wouldn't have cared. Things had changed, and he just seemed more humble now, and she knew the puppies had liked him it didn't seem to much to ask. She waited a moment, before switching her sight to the surrounding forest, hoping just maybe someone was around to answer her call. Anxious her tail twitched, and right paw rose, and fell. She didn't want to waste time, and was tempted to continue dragging him.</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
Her broad white face loomed over him, eclipsing the sun. And now the soft light that peeked out from behind her fur truly gave her the appearance of an angel, halo and all. It all faded in and out, in and out. Sometimes he knew who she was, and sometimes he couldn't come up with her name. Those were dark moments, where something ugly was growling deep inside of him, saying nasty, dirty things. The ugly monster in him told him that this angel was dirty. But the monster ran away suddenly as the angel leaned down to stroke his muzzle with her tongue, unwilling to be touched — it burned too much. She knew, though. What she knew, Kiche didn't really remember. Had he told her he was sorry? "<b>I'm sorry,</b>" he whined again, for good measure.

When she turned her head away his eyes were drowned in the sunlight, and he moaned. "<b>I'm not planning on dying.</b>" To prove this, he rolled over on to his stomach. With a great heave, he rocked forward onto his one good foreleg, wobbling slightly. So far so good. Except now things seemed much fuzzier than they had before... <i>I'll take it easy,</i> he thought feebly, reclining back onto his haunches and slumping back to the ground with a distinct thud. "<b>Really though... I... I'm really sorry.</b>" There was such a pounding in his head now, like a great drum that drowned out his thoughts. Who was he talking to, again? Words just began to spill out of his mouth, "<b>I can't even begin to say how sorry I am. For how stupid I've been. For all my prejudice and all the problems I caused, all the things I lied about, all the the sorries I've said before that I didn't mean for all the world. I was horrible, and you don't even know.</b>" Who was he saying this to? Why was he saying it all? He just wanted to feel clean again. "<b>I don't even think you really know who I am. I don't know who I am anymore. I left all of that mess behind me. That... I... Jayse...</b>" Once more her name resurfaced in his consciousness, and he felt such a sickness bubble in his stomach. Kiche was guilty and angry all at once. Gazing up at her face, he sought the alabaster, anxious landscape for something like forgiveness.
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>The Enap runaway was no heartless witch. When the tawny, and ginger brute stirred once more at her touch another talk of sorry, she felt that tiny trickle of hope. She didn't know if it was the fact that many had come, and gone anything was bound to make her feel better or what. It was probably a lot putting on the male, to be okay. Like putting her eggs into one basket, but she expected him to be fine. It was time something went right wasn't it? Muscle trembled, ready once more to drag him the rest of the way home. He was talking, but didn't exactly seem all there yet. Suddnely he moaned something about not dying. Eyes widened as he tried to stand. Was he nuts? <b>"Kiche, careful!"</b> She strode closer to try to help prop him up, but he wisely sat down so she froze. She wasn't sure if she believed him about that not dying thing, as moving in his condition was not a good idea. When he started speaking, she eyed him carefully wondering why he felt so awful. Sure he'd been somewhat of a lunatic, but she'd believed he had started turning himself around. There were something in his words, this time that had not been there before. Real sincerety? He had her full attention as he continued spilling his guts.

Once he finished, she took in a long breath, looking away from him to the borders of her home. She'd never really trusted him before, and she never thought she would. It was weird in his confessions, and honesty she felt much more close to him, and did not feel the hovering sign of "beware". But could she really trust he would not hurt her, or her family again? Did he deserve a second chance? She doubted he had any where else to go, and when he'd said she didn't know him, she remembered at a point she had wanted to. His words did a bit to take away what <span class='word'>jaundiced</span> feelings she had had.

<b>"Look, you and Aisling are not the only ones who left. Borden is gone, and -"</b> this was harder than she'd thought, but he needed to know right? She was hurting enough she would not hesitate to hurt him if he was merely playing off her sympathy now. <b>{I}"And Prosper is...no longer with us..."</b>[/b] she quietly whispered, eyes staring at the hard ground, holding back the tears that had yet to fall, as losing him was something she felt the most guilt for, because she was often sure she could have prevented it. Quickly she met his orange eyes sternly, and warned, <b>"You have one chance to prove what you say is true, and under this I've been through enough hell I will not hesitate to take you there."</b> She once more looked into the depths of his fiery eyes.

<b>"Are you ready to go home, now?"</b></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 12, 2011, 01:01 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]