465 Users Online
Bing, Google, Galen, Kokonoe, Isla

if I was just ashes and you were the ground — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Heart broken Ele is heart broken.

The two pale colored youths cleared the way for her, allowing her to slice at her mate's muzzle as he hit the ground hard before laying over onto his side. Quickly he began his explanation, his milky eyes never finding their way to her features to allow him to notice just how pained she was that he had left her alone. He wanted to see Renegade's Reach. He wanted to see his family before he could not any longer. It was a reasoning that to anyone should have been completely understandable. That is, if he had bothered to hand out the even smallest bit of decency to let someone know in the pack. Her muzzle wrinkled, the snarl never leaving her features when Angier had confirmed that Niles was in on this. He had been just as responsible for this situation as Angier, if not more so. Niles was supposed to be caring for his father, not dragging him further and further into the north then they were supposed to go, extending the length of time the whole pack would be left to wonder if they were dead or alive. Niles was angry because Angier made him turn back. Had her son grown to hate his home so much? Like Morganna? Like Greer? And then Angier continued, saying he would have gone if he could and never come back... saying he would have sent for her so that they may leave this damned place. The Queen snarls, outwardly growling out and snapping her jaws aggressively at the air.

"Why didn't you tell me? Me!? Your mate!" The betrayal in her voice was quite obvious. "You didn't tell anyone. And Niles was gone, and Skoll...! Skoll, who went looking for you. Sven growing up without a mother was bad enough, now Attica is being raised without ether!" Hopefully that would settle in Angier, that even Skoll had made an attempt to seek them out, if only to keep the pack from falling apart. She breaths deeply as she feels her blood boiling and takes note of the rising and rising of her voice. It just didn't make any sense. She just couldn't understand why"This damned place..." She repeats his words under her breath, ending in a snort. "This is my home. Our Home. I'd never thought you so fickle to leave when things got hard." She turns away from him now, so upset that she couldn't look at him. His words were like a stab right in the chest. She sits, her pale eyes hard, boring into the cold ground at her feet. "I think Nicolo knows I will never forgive him for what happened with Morganna... But were making it work. We have to for the good of this pack." Although it seemed as though Angier himself had given up on it long ago. Someone which Elettra had expected to stay at her side and support her until the day she died. 
(This post was last modified: Nov 18, 2016, 01:23 AM by Elettra.)