(See All?) Announcements
655 Users Online
Bing, Google

The other side of what? — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 322 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fenru Donata
<blockquote>Fen wheezed and that seemed to put an end to his coughing. His jowls opened wide and he let his tongue hang out of his mouth for a bit. He stood up again and was just about ready to tackle her while she was bowed down when she called out for him to run.

<i>Oh.</i>

Breaking into some sort of a wobbly sprint, he ran back towards the fallen log, not even wanting to look over his shoulder to see if his sister was right behind him. Surely, she would catch up. Trying to think of a way to impede her pursuit, he leapt up onto the mossy tree trunk after two attempts of climbing, stretching his forearms, and jumping up with his hindlegs. Once landing on the other side of the log, he cautiously peered over it to see how far away Kisla was.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Dec 01, 2011, 12:42 PM by Fenru.)

Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Rachel who has 462 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
LMAO. I loved your reply.. Fen is far too cute. <33

After her demand, her brother seemed to focus once more on what had been the previous activity, and before she could egg him on further, the boy was off once more, his wobbly legs gaining momentum. Kisla was after him like a shot of pale tawny and silver, her lope warming to a quick sprint.

Her brother leapt up upon the tree they had abandoned only moments earlier, and as he finally took a glance to look at her, the girl was soon pulling herself up after him, her own leaping pull far more clumsy then his. Taking a moment to balance herself, Kisla cast a gleaming gaze of emerald Fenru’s way before beginning to lope forward. What seemed like victory to a perfect leap forward in attack, the girl’s back paws skidded off the side of the trunk. Her jowls forming an ‘o’ of surprise, Kisla went tumbling down, the fall finding her crashing to her back and the air whooshing out of her lungs in a painful gasp.

sparking up my heart

Played by Grey who has 322 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fenru Donata
<3

<blockquote><i>WHOA!</i> The pup nearly stumbled back upon seeing his sibling's tawny paws land with a thump against the rotting wood. He had expected her to catch up, but not <i>that</i> quick! He smirked to himself as he watched Kisla try to copy what he had done. The smirk curled up his maw impishly and he was almost set to run away when she readied herself to pounce right onto him.

Reacting out of the 'fear' of getting tagged again, he trotted off, but the sound claws scraping against the log caught his attention... as well as the sound of his sister falling to the ground with a soft thud and a sharp gasp. Fen looked over his shoulder and stopped in his tracks. <b>"Kis'a!"</b> he yelped, running back to her. <b>"Kis'a, you 'kay?!"</b> His tail still waved about in the spirit of play but his face sported a sincerely concerned expression. He sat down beside her, repeating his question softly a second time, <b>"You 'kay?"</b>

The instant he recognized that he had accidentally hurt his sister, his brow wrinkled. <i>Boy, he would be in big trouble now...</i></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Jul 09, 2012, 06:31 AM by Fenru.)

Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)