You will always find me — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
For @Triell - also just adding a not that it's the 6th here

i think about all the little things that still remind me
Naira

It was almost unexpected, the familiar niggle in the pit of her stomach, the warmth growing under her pelt. It wasn't that she hadn't noticed the days growing warmer, her hips and spine rejoicing at the sudden change and easing the worst of the winter aches from her body, but it did take her by surprise. It had been later last year, she hadn't expected to have to deal with this for another two weeks at least. She rose from the snowy ground with a shake, pausing only momentarily to smile. There was nobody to request permission from this year.

Naira had noted the changes in Maera and Leotie with little mind to try and suppress them, she trusted the women were old enough and wise enough to look after themselves and if not, well all they would have to do was call. But now? She would have to trust in Kerberos and Zerxes to protect them. She had a certain dark wolf of her own to find.

The tawny woman cut through the trees to where she thought he might be at this time of the day, (most likely along the eastern border where the trees began to thin), and slowed her steps when she scented him near. Her tail waved as her nose twitched trying to pick out his hiding place, eyes scanning in the direction of her deafened ear. She started, bracing herself, ready to run from him in a mock game of cat and mouse, unless that movement behind her was him...? She spun as quickly as her back would allow, a playful bark sent into the charred woods, beckoning him to her.

[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

The Tainn truly loved the coming of spring. Long the world had been in white, and cold. Daylight short, and search for food far. With Spring there came something he couldn't necessarily look fully forward too. The change that struck all females, and wrecked havoc on his body and senses. It was a roller coast from start to finish. There were notifiable three in the pack, and Triell felt protective over each one. It wasn't in the way they were his. More they were like family he cared for, and watched over. Since Maera had Kerb he could worry a little less. Leotie, did she know yet? Between, Kerb, himself, and Sven he wanted to hope nothing would happen. She seemed to be staying closer to the Draw. He thought for good reason.

With this stretch of the borders okay now, he began to head back. Having a fairly good idea the whereabouts of others, he began to wonder where was Naira. She wouldn't be at the den at this time. It had been a great deal warmer, and she must be out and about. What did she think of spring's coming? Did she want more children? If they did not have a litter, at least there would be one in the Draw. Reiko and Treyah would have the experiene of pup sitter and such.

A cloud of perfume struck him in the face, and he gave a flick of his head. She was close, but how close? Fiery eyes began searching for her tawny pelt. He spied her standing with ears erect, but she was looking the wrong way. He inched forward behind her back, ready to ease the distance between them. Suddenly, she spun around. His raised tail couldn't help but beat the air rapidly. A soft whine thrummed in his throat as he tried to move in closer.

(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2017, 10:23 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
i think about all the little things that still remind me
Naira

Her spin brought her around to face him, a wide smile on her face when she finally managed to spot him. Her own tail waved high to match his own, a short bark and thump of her paws against the snowy ground in a shallow play bow offered in response to his whine. Why not? she seemed to question without words. For the first time ever, there was nothing to hold them back.

Naira moved in closer, not quite allowing their sides to touch, mirth clear in her eyes as she mirrored his movements to stay just out of reach. He would need to try a little harder to get what he wanted this time, they were in no rush and at no risk of losing their right. For a short moment, she stepped closer, bringing her side along his, head lowering to tuck beneath his chin. A deep breath was taken, revelling in his scent before laughter overtook her and she shot forward again to place herself just out of reach. Her tail waved inviting him to come and get her, the fire burning behind her eyes promising that she wouldn't make it too hard for him to catch her, he just had to play along for a little bit longer.

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

One step, two, and then his limbs froze. Eyes never leaving her, as she dropped down. There was a tilt to his head as he deciphered her actions. The answer not hard to realize. He stepped forward, assured of her choice.

She was definitely a lot quicker, managing to stay out far enough away he couldn't touch her. Another whine drew from him, not sure if this dance would be like others. As she stole the space against his chest, he brushed his chin atop her. With her laughter she drew away again. He did not whine, but pinned her with a steady gaze. Really? He seemed to ask. Though he wasn't surprised, he was only teasing her in turn. As if he would give up so easily.

The look in her amber eyes further taunted him. He could not help the chuckle that lifted from his chest, followed by a wry grin. Then he leaped into action, charging her, knowing even after all this time she would still succeed to evade him as long as she liked. Some things never changed.

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
And they did the do.

She wouldn't out run him for long, the time was more than right and they had danced this dance so many times before. As the two wolves danced between the charred trees, somewhere in the distance Barry White started playing as the light faded away.

-fade-