(See All?) Announcements
668 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan

in silence we yearn — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 128 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anaia Lieris
I feel like the conversation is kind of dying a bit, so I'm going to fade Anaia here, if that's okay.  If you want one more reply from me just let me know :D

Word Count: 239  

Anaia smiled as @Piety spoke.  “I wouldn’t take a job while still planning on leaving.  It just wouldn’t be fair of me to integrate myself into a pack that much and then ditch them.” She shifted her position on the hard ground.  “I bet I’ll feel less inclined to leave once I’m not stuck here all the time.  If I have something to keep me busy, I won’t think about my family so much.”

Anaia looked up at the sky, wondering when it was going to snow again.  One last time she cast her thoughts further north.  While she was thinking once again of her family, she was also thinking about the nasty weather she had avoided by coming south.  Yes; she thought she could get used to it here.  If the summer turned out well, she might even find it hard to say toodle-oo to this new pack.

She turned her attention to Piety.  The promise – could she call it that? – of a hunt when she was recovered enough to do such things lifted her spirits greatly.  Still, she wasn’t quite there yet, no matter how much she wished she was.  Anaia yawned, already inclined to take another nap.  “Thank you for stopping by,” She said as she stood and stretched, “but I have to say I’m already tired again.” She smiled apologetically, hoping her new friend wouldn’t be offended that she was already ending the conversation.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
Fine by me! Thanks for threading <3
WELL IF WE TAKE ALL THESE THINGS
AND WE BURY THEM FAST
AND WE'LL PRAY THAT THEY TURN INTO SEEDS,
TO ROOTS, AND THEN GRASS
IT'D BE ALL RIGHT. IT'S ALL RIGHT

All she did was listen. Truthfully, Piety was interested in everything Anaia said. It wans't like she was gonna go tell everything to everyone but perhaps she could discuss a few things with Lorcan or even Morganna perhaps. While she wasn't going to try and go the extra length it wouldn't be awful of her to bring it up.

"That's rather polite of you, @Anaia. I'm sure everyone will appreciate that." Her tones were soft and almost motherly. "And I do think it will be good for curing wandering paws. Just be watchful for trouble out there. Can't have you back in here once you're out." The pale woman laughed gently. She wasn't being rude at all, merely making a joke. Yet she would understand if perhaps the other woman took it the wrong way.

Piety noted the other female yawned and already rose to her feet. Sleepiness could practically be contagious and she still had things to do! With a curt nod, the pale woman wagged her tail as her ears listened to Anaia. "My pleasure. You were fun to talk to." A genuine compliment. Nothing less from the Santoro woman. "I completely understand. I'll leave you to rest up. If I'm not back soon enough or you wish to speak, either howl for me or ask Lorcan to send me down." Her pale body turned but she turned her head back to look at the smaller woman one last time. "toodle-oo for now, Anaia." One last flick of her tail was given as she walked off back towards the large place she called home. Today had been rather nice to say the least. Hopefully they all could be like this.

-piety exit/fade-

"speech"

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T