(See All?) Announcements
699 Users Online
Google, Viorel, Vili

Let the devil in your house — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zahira Asurn
@Morganna @Craw and any other WM wolves who feel like dropping in.

It been three days since they said goodbye, three days since she seen the only pure timber wolf she seen for miles disappear into the forest. She had wandered around a bit at random since then, perhaps only a bit. She had found one particular place she had returned to more the once. The large rock, mountain or whatever it was that suddenly came shooting out of the ground in the middle of the vast tundra. The formation had caught her by surprise the first time she had seen it just around dusk where the sun had slightly dropped behind the rocky formation leaving it bathed in its fiery light. That she could have sworn were true beauty, even more beautiful than that of a pure blooded timber pack. She hadn’t stayed there for long as it was painfully clear that someone had already laid their claim to the magnificence. So she had left, travel on and yet she had returned. Her legs had carried her back to the strange formation that broke apart the lowlands other vices neutral appearance.

As she finally reached the bordered the sky had started to grow dark with clouds and she could only guess that soon snow would once again start falling. She huffed shaking her coat before looking around, she had decided, she was going to try and see just what kind of wolves that lived in such a magnificent formation.

With a sigh she dropped the stone she ben carrying in front of her feet her neck a bit sore from the strain but she felt that this gift was fitting. The stone wasn’t special in any way, it wasn’t and odd color, it wasn’t smooth nor perfectly rounded and neither could one seen even the slights shine in its surface. It was rough, red and look almost as if it could not decide on what it was supposed to look like. She had chosen this peculiar gift for no real reason, or perhaps it had been because she herself had no special role from her past. She had only little memory of her guardian training and her short time as a scout was almost erased. She guessed that perhaps a talent worth nothing was knowledge, even if it wasn’t a common choice for an Asurn. She knew how to survive both in a pack but also on her own, she knew how the most basic pack structure functioned. So perhaps she was like this rough jacked rock. Undecided and rough around the edges.

With a final look around she raised her mussel the sky and allowed her call to echo out over the open land and the formation In front of her. It was long over time she got to meet these wolves.

Talking

Zahira Asurn
Every revolution begins with a Spark
(This post was last modified: Nov 17, 2016, 11:17 PM by Zahira.)
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
It was a rare moment of leisure for Morganna, their dwindling numbers, and the encroaching winter leaving little room for laying about. So when the howl pierced her ears, she dragged herself up with a grumble, knowing that if she didn't answer the call, then @Craw would have to, and he was working just as hard as she was to make sure they made it through the winter without any unfortunate incidents.

At first, she thought perhaps Celandine had just gone scouting, but her failure to return and with Maeve in tow had left a slightly bitter taste at the back of her throat. It would seem their usefulness had expired and they had been left in the dust. Not to worry. She shook the thoughts from her head with a snort and began her descent down the rock-lined path that led to the top of the monadnock. Peach hued eyes quickly fell on the form of a red coloured wolf, much like her own daughter's coat. She hid her surprise well, at least this one wasn't white.

Dark tail curved naturally over her back, unperturbed that this woman stood taller than her, guessing at a glance that she outweighed the stranger (not surprising given their circumstances). Never one to waste words, and far less eloquent than her mate, Morganna got right to the point. "Whaderyerwant?"
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
it's a good thing i refreshed this becu, or i would've shadow posted u so bad :x
throwing greer in here jus becuz <3
Guardian 1/3

When Greer wasn’t scouting the neighbouring territories, he was lurking close to the monadnock, ensuring that trespassers knew where the boundaries were. The abundance of Archers that resided on the monadnock caused the shadow to be more protective than he had been in their home. The Ridge had been filled to the brim with Archers, but it wasn’t the same. The family had been so divided—so broken—that he no longer cared for most of them. Greer also wanted to avoid his former home as much as possible. Unless he was being sent south for a scouting mission, like he had done in the past, he wanted nothing to do with the willows. For now, his home was in the tundra. Eventually, it would be wherever Kyna wanted home to be. Because, as long as he was with the redhead, he was home.

A howl pulled him away from thoughts of his girlfriend, causing his face to twist in confusion. A potential joiner? He scoffed at the idea, his brows knitted together. Like they had been Willow Ridge, the Whitestone wolves were very particular about who they allowed to join their ranks.

Without further hesitation, the shadow bounded forward to locate the origin of the call. Craw or Morganna would answer quickly, as they did not leave the lowlands as frequently as Greer did. His long legs moved quickly over the terrain, eliminating the distance between the shadow and the stranger. Once his mercury gaze caught sight of the red wolf for a fleeting moment he thought that it was Kyna waiting for him. No, the call sounded nothing like his dear friend—and she would have called for him specifically. Crestfallen, the boy slowed his pace as he studied the loner, his lip curling as he approached, noticing that a dark shape had joined the red wolf. Morganna. He almost smiled, but he kept his composure as he slid up next to his sister. As usual, Greer remained silent, his mercury gaze fixated on the loner.

(This post was last modified: Mar 12, 2017, 11:00 PM by Greer.)
[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Inactive No Rank
Zahira Asurn

As the shadow descended from the formation Zahiras eyes followed her as she made her way closer. The dark woman was not pure black as she had first appeared but instead, her pelt seemed to be a mix of many colors and her eyes pale but yet colorful stood out in her dark face. The woman was like so many others a mutt who had little graze to her body other than her her eyes, yes she rather liked this once eyes.

She restrained herself as the other posted herself in dominance, feeling a need, a habit and a teaching from her passed hiss in her mind to show this misfit where she belonged, in the dirt. But for the moment she bowed her head to the woman in a gesture of greeting while her tail hang naturally behind her Waggin but a slightly bit. However with the woman’s direct approach she felt a smile creep its way onto her lips, Perhaps this dark woman was not as bad and worthless as she seemed

She seemed to think about her words for a moment, after all, one could hardly say I want to raise and Asurn pack but winter is not a good time to do such instead I look to find somewhere ells to wait out the cold months. No, most certainly that would not work. "Somewhere to belong, Somewhere I don’t have play dice with death every single day to see if I will survive or not." she said her words true, mostly. "I can pull my part, I have the weary basic part of guardian training and knowledge of how to survive as a lone wolf. I could teach survival or raise as a guardian if that is what the pack needs more" She said as her eyes were  pulled from the dark one to yet another darkened body that had appeared at the side of the woman. She watched him for a moment waiting for him to speak but it soon appeared that he would not do so and instead she returned her gaze to the dark woman. "Forgive me for my lack of manners, I am Zahira, Zahira Asurn" She said bowing her head for the woman whom she had no other reason than to believe was the current queen of these lands

"speech"

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
As Greer came alongside, Morganna greeted him with a familiar bump, her own smile tucked away for after this loner was dealt with. Her look was critical as the woman began to speak, pretty words she had heard spoken a hundred times before, to her mother and herself, and only a small handful of those that wove such pretty words had ever remained (even her own brother). No, words were wind, and if this woman expected to make it among the Monadnock wolves she would have to prove her worth, just like the rest of them had.

She scoffed when the woman apologised for a lack of manners, she was about to tell her there was no need for pleasantries when a familiar name left her lips and Morganna's eyes narrowed critically, her shoulders tensing and her chin dipping ever so slightly to cover her throat. "Asurn yer say?" He had been darker than her, yes, but she supposed there was some resemblance there. "I've met a couple o' Asurn's further ter the south... I suppose yer related ter Pierus?" Even if she carried a closer resemblance to Eirian, she felt perhaps that was a name to keep tucked to her chest for now. Watching closely to measure the woman's reaction she waited to see how her question would be received.
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
i am so sorry for the wait both of you @Zahira @Morganna feel free to skip me next time if you need to <3
Guardian 2/3

Greer was good at quite a few things, which included (and not limited to): observing, listening, stalking, scouting, and being nothing more than a shadow. The latter was precisely what the Archer-Lyall was doing at this very moment, for he had never been good with formal affairs. He was merely here as moral support and to decipher whether the scarlet wolf would be of use to them. All these loners were able to recite such pretty words when the time called for it. They talked up their average skills and gave just a little bit of a backstory. Just enough to establish a connection while leaving the listening eager for more. He snorted, his ears twitching as his silver gaze fell to his sister, brows narrowing as he studied her blank expression. She was a difficult creature to read—good for her, bad for him and the wolf before them.

Apparently Morganna was familiar with the Asurn’s. His nose wrinkled. Greer was definitely not familiar with the name. But, then again, the shadow was awful with all names. He seldom gave out his own name because he hated receiving names. It was not uncommon for him to forget the name of a wolf immediately after parting ways. He just did not care enough to store it away in his memory, unless he felt as though it was going to beneficial for himself or his sister’s pack.

As usual, he remained quiet, his focus falling onto the scarlet wolf—Zahira—once more. If Morganna wanted to introduce him, she could, otherwise Greer was not going to do it. Unless the loner was joining their pack there would be no need for her to know his name. 

(This post was last modified: Mar 12, 2017, 11:00 PM by Greer.)
[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Inactive No Rank
Zahira Asurn

Zahira watched the woman interact with the shadow, it was a short bump to the shadows shoulder before the woman’s gaze was returned to her. However, her own eyes remained at the shadow for a few seconds more. He could impossibly be a guard, for if he was he would be the biggest dishonor to the craft.  He were not small, but his body did not carry the usually bulk one would fine with a guardian, no he were of a slimmer build so perhaps relying on speed? A hunter or scout perhaps.

The recantation on her family name was unexpected, and by habit, she pulled a step back her own head dropping to shield her neck and muscles tensing ready to take the hit if the woman should attack. She kept her eyes looked on the woman ignoring the lesser muscled male who had not reacted as strongly to her name. However, ears perked and eyes widened as the dark woman reviled she had met a few Asurns already. Did that mean that her brother were not the only one to find these lands? If an Asurn had come here already perhaps a pack was already standing or at least in the making. But it was when her brother’s name left the woman’s lips that her interest peaked, so the fool had made enemies. No suppressing but it really was bad timing to run into one, but perhaps all was not wasted. ”Yes i am related to Pierus, haven’t seen him in a long time though. So I am sorry to say that if my brother made you any promises he most likely won’t be keeping them. The fool most likely gotten himself killed by now." Honestly she could not say if he were really dead, but she had by now lost all trace of him and had no other conclusion then for him to be dead. "So tell me miss did the fool do something stupid since our family names causes such a reaction?" She said forcing herself to relax her head lifting a bit, still without raising above what was appropriate when dealing with, what most likely where a leader.

"speech"

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall

It seemed to be a surprise that Morganna knew the family name, a smirk was drawn to her own lips as the woman reacted so defensively, her own posture holding it's ready stance. She had no problems poking an open wound and would relish the fight if the other chose to attack. She may have been small, but she was more than capable of making up for it in other areas.

"No promises," Morganna answered easily, smirk still in place as the other woman continued to suggest that he was probably dead. A chuckle was offered in response. "I don't doubt it. I'm almost certain I was th' one tha' killed 'im." She paused then to watch the red woman process the information. Unless probed for more she wouldn't go into further details. She could probably assume her reaction may fall somewhere close to the other red mans words. "I also know o' @Eirian, he was a lot more agreeable." Her nose tipped towards Dire Mountain, "I imagine 'e was somewhere on th' other side o' that." Giving the woman a direction unless it was family she was after instead.

Once her information had been absorbed she continued, "If yer still think this is where yer want ter be, prove it. Five days, five gifts, 'ere. On the fifth day one o' us will come to yer with our decision." Whether it was herself or @Craw mattered little. The woman might be put off with the suggestion that she offer more than words, but surely it would convey just how serious they were about others pulling their weight. The ball was in @Zahira's court now.

Inactive No Rank
Zahira Asurn
@Greer skipped you to make it move along a bit

Zahira watched the woman as she reviled that her brother had made her no promises. and the red wolf held back a sigh of relief, at least she was off the hook for any stupid deals he made. But by the dark woman's chuckle, she raised a brow only to have her jaw drop open by the next dark dead to reach the sun. "You.. killed him?" her voice was filled with disbelief. This wretched mutt had killed her brother? This unworthy wolf had managed to slay an Asurn? Impossible, the dark one was no without a doubt lying. Or was she? Had her brother really fallen so low and gotten so weak that he be defeated by a mutt? in truth, she had no idea and for some reason she felt no anger towards the dark woman not like she had done when Tino died. "I see... You're an interesting woman I must admit" She finally said a smile on her lips.

However, as the dark woman spoke a yet another name her ears perked with interest. Eirian? it sounded family but she could not place the name with a face and it bothered her. "Eirian you say? not sure if I know him, the name familiar but can't say for sure," he said looking the direction the woman had pointed. Should she drop joining the pack and go look for this Eirian? It was a tempting choice but also a stupid one. It was in the dead of winter and if this Eirian was looking o spread the Asurn line he be around come spring if there were any suitable wolves that was.

Zahira turned back the dark woman as she spoke again. A smirk on her lips as the test was given, not a hard one but still one that ensured that pack would stay strong. She was starting to actually like this mutt. "Five days you say, fine with me guess I be back then," she said bowing her head before she turned away the ideas for the different gifts already humming in her head. And as for her brothers death, that was a talk that could wait til they meet again.

-exit-

"speech"