551 Users Online
Google, Bing

ghost of you — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Saradathia
The sky was dark and brooding, threatening snow, and the golden tendrils of sunlight above barely broke through the thick cloud cover, leaving the air which snaked through the lowlands crisp and icy cold. From his position up on the monadnock, Lorcan could had an uninterrupted view of the vast expanse of tundra that surrounded his pack’s home. The agouti male often liked to sit quietly, paws dangling temptingly off the edge of the towering rock, and just observe the world around him.

Jaws parting wide, his salmon pink tongue unfurled to brush along his charcoal lips as he released a yawn, and lingered at the edge of the monadnock just a few heartbeats more before reluctantly collecting his pale paws underneath his lean body and lifting himself up to stand; he couldn't sit and do nothing much longer, he had to be useful somehow. Black tipped tail wagged momentarily in the breeze as he took a moment to inhale the scents that drifted in the breeze, before he wandered across to exit the imposing stone structure via the abandoned goat track.

As his paws hit the softer surface of the moss-laden lowlands, the agouti male bowed down into a stretch before releasing a yawn once more. Golden eyes followed the line of the far horizon for a moment before he set off, wandering through the marked borders of the pack lands and out into the lowlands to scout out the area.
(This post was last modified: Nov 20, 2016, 06:44 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Brian who has 77 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
The small wolf took a deep breath as she stepped out into the chilly air, her thick coat kept the arctic wolf warm to the point of wishing that it was a little colder, the young girl had been out easily in her daily ritual of watching the sun rise out above the east. An old tradition from her home far to the north, though it had been very rare with what little sunlight the arctic circle had gotton, drawn out by the long periods of night. It was something she could really cherish down here, feeling the warm fire of that ball in the sky greeting her fur on a regular basis.

The Mandock was definitely the home for Saradathia, an icy tundra nearby, maybe it was the farthest recess south of her old home, something she didn’t really care to think about as she drew in a deep breath, exhaling slowly, bits of moisture fogging up around her scarred muzzle before dissolving into the air. Giving her fur a good shake, the girl took off at a jog, this early, she wanted to get a head start on hunting for the pack , a habit she had been eagerly developing ever since joining.

The crisp, cool air helped to wake the silver eyed wolf up as she streaked out along the mossy ground, her body set in autopilot as she ran over what prey she had encountered so far, needing to make sure she learned what the little bloody things were called, the scent of a packmate made her blink, it was very close, almost as if she could taste it. Dashing around a large boulder, there he was. “Lorcan!” she squeaked a warning just before feeling herself smack into the larger wolf.
(This post was last modified: Nov 20, 2016, 07:21 PM by Saradathia.)
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Saradathia
Traipsing gingerly through the lowlands, the young agouti did not bother to stick to any particular direction to move in, instead wandering somewhat aimlessly through the tall grasses that surrounded his home. His onyx nose hovered mere inches above the ground as he sniffed out for any potentially alarming scents like fox, coyote or cougar.

As Lorcan continued through the lowlands, having not yet picked up on any worrying scents, he headed towards a large boulder and proceeded to cock his leg up and sprinkle the object; a warning to any scavangers that should happen to pass by it later. Turning around to sniff at now pungent-smelling boulder, his russet ears perked up in surprise when he caught a faint whiff of one of his newest pack mates.

No sooner had he began to lift his head up to look around, stepping out from behind the boulder, did he hear his name pierce through the air. The agouti male had hardly time to blink as he was presented with a flash of white before it all turned black. Groaning softly, for he wasn’t actually in any pain, Lorcan fluttered his eyes open to find his muzzle planted into the dirt. Scowling, as he noticed an unusual weight on top of him, the male slowly twisted his body around to face the white figure who had landed on top of him, dirt smeared across his face.

“Saradathia” He groaned, as he shifted his body a little to distribute her small weight more evenly. “Umm, are you okay?” He asked more out of politeness since he was the one who had been victim to the collision, though he blushed awkwardly all the same whilst he waited silently for her to dismount him.
# P O R C A N
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
The girl’s world had gone from vibrant blue skies and mossy dirt to an encompassing field of brown, tan, white and grey landscape. Suddenly, the fuzzy ground rumbled, speaking her name. After a few dazed moments, Saradathia peeled her face from atop Lorcan’s back and groaned quietly “Yea….”

She blinked as she glanced down, suddenly realizing how awkward the situation was as she felt the male shift below her, trying to better distribute her weight. Still perched atop him, the thought of moving hadn’t yet crossed her mind as she spoke. “Are you ok? I feel like I hit a tree trunk.” she groaned again as she scrambled off top of the medic. “S=sorry...I didn’t see you...I-mean I smelled you but…” She cut herself off as she sighed. Being in such close proximity to the male had made the girl’s heart beat quickly, the adrenaline from the sudden collision and the natural excitement had sent blood flowing rapidly through her veins, as it wore off...she wasn’t sure what to do now. What do you say when you run into someone?

“You have soft fur….” As soon as the words left her mouth she regretted every one of them.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Saradathia
Lorcan watched her, slightly blurry eyed from his face impacting the dirt, as her silver eyes blinked down at him. Lorcan’s tail twitched once, as he held his breath, waiting for the smaller female to lift her slim body off from his and a single white brow raised expectantly as she returned the question back to him. “Err—” His golden eyes looked up to her in slight confusion as he figured out how to politely ask her to get off. “—yeah, just..” He shifted his weight yet again, managing to break one of his forelimbs free from their entanglement, before she realised her position and scrambled off.

A wheezy chuckle escaped his lips as he finally managed to twist completely over again to push himself back onto all fours. Lifting a forepaw to scratch at the dirt which tarnished his face, his golden eyes glanced back over to Saradathia as she struggled to find the right words to apologise. “It’s okay..it happens.” Lorcan shrugged, tail flicking once again with amusement before he shook his fur to recompose himself.

He caught her casual compliment then and immediately he found himself unsure of an appropriate response – so he brushed it off with an awkward smile before quickly changing the subject. “So, um, how are you finding it at the monadnock? I haven’t seen you around much, just smelt you here and there..” He wanted to apologise for making things awkward with Craw and Morganna, but, not just yet.
# P O R C A N
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
Saradathia stood there, mirror the awkwardness, starting to wish that she could just shove her head into a convenient hole in the ground as a few moments of silence passed between the two of them. Her torn ear perked at Lorcan’s question and she paused, trying to discern what he meant by it. She had been scurrying all off the pack’s territory, trying to learn every bit about it that she could while also trying to familiarize herself with the prey that inhabited their boundaries.

“S-sorry about that, I wasn’t trying to avo- I mean, I wasn’t actively trying to not be around you or an-” She cut off her stammering and glanced around the ground, damn, no convenient holes to shove her head into. She glanced back at the tan and grey wolf before finally recollecting her thoughts. “Sorry, I’ve been out trying to hunt and impress everyone…” The wolf usually hunted alone, or during the early hours after the sun rose, quick little hunts to help stock the caches before dozing off for a bit. “I didn’t want to get attacked for being lazy…” She mumbled quietly, of course her definition of lazy maybe a little more extreme than most wolves. Of course though, the habits of her old pack were still her only reference for how pack structure should be. The monadnock wolves were completely different, and she was still learning that.[/b]
(This post was last modified: Nov 21, 2016, 10:23 PM by Saradathia.)
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Saradathia
Lorcan’s brows raised and then furrowed empathetically when Saradathia began to stutter an apology and his ears perked up in curiosity when she explained that she had not been purposefully trying to avoid him. A small grin tugged at the corners of his charcoal lips, noticing the pale girl’s awkwardness as she then proceeded to cut off of her apology mid-sentence.

The agouti male’s golden eyes held Saradathia’s silver stare for a fraction of a second, salmon pink tongue sweeping anxiously across his lips as he silently encouraged her to continue what she had been saying. When the young girl did finally offer up a reason for her lack of presence around within the pack territory, Lorcan nodded his head in admiration, pleased that she had been putting herself to good use.

“I’m sure your enthusiasm will impress Craw and Morganna. They like hard workers.” He offered her a smile of encouragement then, but then she continued what she had been saying and his smile was swiftly replaced with a frown. “It doesn’t sound like you’ve been being lazy, Saradathia. I think you are doing just fine.” He paused, thinking back. “I was impressed with those gifts you left for us. I think Craw has a thing for that old branch..” He chuckled as he stepped closer to her, golden eyes glimmering with reassurance.
# P O R C A N
Inactive II. Subordinate
Saradathia Kethian
The silver eyed yearling blinked slowly as Lorcan spoke. Was that a compliment? She wondered at his praise, it was the first time she could remember ever receiving one that hadn’t been saturated in sarcasm. Unsure what to say, Saradathia chose Lorcan’s own method, brushing it off with an awkward smile. A soft sigh escaping as he came closer.

“I just don’t feel like I’ve done enough, hunts used to take days to find anything, but around here...it’s so abundant…” Yes that's right, she was complaining about hunting having seemingly become too easy, even with winter approaching, near starvation had been something that she had always counted as a constant in a changing world, and yet, ever since leaving the frigid north, so many of those things that had been anchor points in her life shattered. A few of them though, she was happy about, the rest was simple confusion on trying to learn and understand things in ways that had never been allowed in her old home, or the fight for survival had never allowed much time for peace.

Saradathia found herself gazing at her companion,a soft sigh escaping as that curious gaze turned into a squint. Right there, on the medic’s cheek, he had missed a thick smudge of dirt, right there, on the field of white that enveloped the lower half of Lorcan’s muzzle. “H-hold still..” she mumbled quietly, feeling a little guilty since the dirt wouldn’t have been there had she not plowed into him. Without a second thought, the small wolf reached up to give the dirt a quick lick in order to wash it away.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Saradathia
Charcoal lips spread into a warm smile as he tried his best to reassure the newest Whitestone recruit that her efforts were enough. The agouti male tilted his chin down slightly, golden eyes looking across to her pale face as he searched her features for some hint of relief or realisation in her expression. The awkward smile that tugged at the corners of her ebony lips were enough to confirm to Lorcan that he had somewhat managed to successfully spark a small flame of self-belief in the young female – however, the words that spilled from her mouth seconds later quickly doused that fire.

A single white brow raised, in honest disbelief at the words that spilled from her mouth. Was she really complaining about the prey being too abundant? Lorcan scowled, golden eyes staring across to the smaller female, as if her words had been insulting. Then a second later he blinked and a single white fang slipped between his charcoal black lips to bite at his lower lip and his russet ears pressed his head ashamedly. “Surely that isn’t something to complain about?” His head tilted to one side in question. “I mean…I wouldn’t really want to go hungry through winter.”

He gazed across to her then, wandering what life was like back where she was from. Then she caught him off guard; mumbling something before immediately leaning in to lick quickly at his cheek, before he even had a chance to ask what she had said. Needless to say, Lorcan was shocked, having not expected the gesture and he sat there, frozen still for a heartbeat or two before he blinked and tilted his head again to one side. “W-what…did I have something on my cheek?” He asked awkwardly, lifting a forepaw up to brush it against his face where she had licked, only to stain it with a fresh coating of mud.
# P O R C A N