Bing, Google

If you can't hang — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
 @Isuni

If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

Kino was out simply doing his rounds, tracking the borders and seeing what there was to see in the territory. He had most of it down and quite a bit outside of the borders as well, but it would still be a while before he was comfortable enough to say that he truly understood the lands. He still couldn’t see why they had chosen here, of all places, to settle down. Sure it would be a good vantage if you had plenty of enemies around. The flat lands would ensure that you would see them coming from a ways away, especially perched on top of the cliff-like structure that seemed to make up the Monadnock itself. But, the winds were still horrible and the prey was scarce and he found it over all unpleasant. The silver boy had to remind himself that he had yet to experience the place in true spring, though. Maybe it would turn into a hub of some sort. Maybe plenty of herds would come to take refuge in the open plains.

But, with the way it was he was still cold and a bit grumpy about it. He shook his coat to fluff it out.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
(This post was last modified: Jan 29, 2017, 07:24 PM by Kino.)