(See All?) Announcements
63 Users Online
Baidu, Bing, Reyes, Google, Laike, Askan, Celandine, Jessie

Wild Rye Fields Pack Thread — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 671 posts.
Wild Rye Fields I. Leader
Jessie Tainn

Sleep was hardly a companion that greeted the Rye monarch since the disappearance of her mate. Every night she sat erect outside the den, hoping that the wind in the Rye would inform her of his return. Thus far, they received no such luck. She would allow her body be consumed with sleep only when it was needed, before she would continue on her duties as alpha and resume her post until the next morning. As the sun rose, foot steps approached, but they were a bit to heavy to be those of her mate. Tired emerald eyes turned to lock gazes with her second. No smile greeted the other woman today. "Adelayde...anything?"

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by Arya who has 265 posts.
Wild Rye Fields II. Subordinate
Adelayde Artemieva
As she approached the communal den, mismatched eyes locked onto an emerald gaze as the only leader residing with the rye fields exited the den. No smiles or polite greetings were exchanged, instead her peppered leader dove straight into business, which the tawny second expected from @Jessie. There was nothing to sugar coat, no matter how much she wished she could. "I lost his trail after @Askan's territory." She answered with a solemn expression, her cream ears tipping back to rest upon her skull. Ade felt guilty for not finding him and bringing him back to the Rye, but she knew she was not to blame. @Drestig knew what he was doing, this was on him. "I've never been that far south and I feared if I had no trail to follow, I would become lost in the forest." Loyalty coursed deep within her veins, but Drestig was not the only wolf she was loyal to. The Artemieva had to think of @Laike now too and she couldn't leave him.
Played by Lightning who has 671 posts.
Wild Rye Fields I. Leader
Jessie Tainn

Had it not been for her children and their low numbers she knew she would have been the one out there. She knew these lands better than anyone within the pack and Adelayde's words just confirmed her thoughts. Emerald eyes shut tight against the reality of their situation, her lips pressed together tight. What was he thinking? There was no rationale behind him leaving during his recovery. He still needed time to get back on his feet. Jaw clenched in anger at the situation and towards her mate for being so foolish while their pack was going through such a fragile patch. She exhaled slowly, her voice soft, "Did you talk to them? Askan and Reyes?"

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »