615 Users Online
Google, Bing

To wish upon a flower — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
(( @Witchhazel ! here you go!))

The ebony wolf limped through the snow with a quiet sigh. WInter was definitely upon the pack. Most , if all of the herbs that were usable had died out, and soon the ones she kept stored inside of the den would wither away uselessly, but for now that wasn’t the medic’s concern, the pack needed more prey. The abundant meals that had almost feasted on during the warmer months were gone, the wolves having to trek further and further out just to find feasible meals. Concern for each of her packmates, no her family swelled up within the small timber wolf as she moved with her limping gait through the icy fog that filled the forest, it’d be hard to find anything here in this kind of weather, even if she hadn’t been crippled from a  felled tree.

“Come on now…” She whispered to the land around her, Sylva had a silly hope that by returning to the land where their pack had first lived that maybe, just maybe she’d be able to find some decent prey. But it seemed that fate had different plans, she hadn’t even caught a whiff of prey since she had been out here. The small female sighed again, the snow crunching under her as she limped toward the trunk of a barren tree and settled beneath it, sitting on her haunches as she closed her hazel eyes to think.

ThoughtDialogue
(This post was last modified: Dec 25, 2016, 02:56 PM by Sahalie. Edit Reason: Uncapitalizing the O in the title )
Played by who has N/A posts.
((I'm going to assume this is after her joining, please correct me if I'm wrong <3 )) 

Pack life. It was not a concept lost on her, especially having been raised in the remembered months of her life in very family-based packs, but it'd been perhaps a full year since she left the lands of her birth. The time spent with her biological fathers parents couldn't even be called a pack, but a bunch of wolves living freely in the same area -- it was the mere amount of wolves around here that startled here. Almost each step here she'd taken had resulted in another meeting with a wolf, both purposeful and not, and though Witchhazel never had been one for strangers, it didn't bother her. Lone wolf life was taxing, not just on the body but on the mind. She was lonely. 

Not for long, apparently: before much time had passed, the arrhythmic steps of another drew her attention as the scent of the pack drew her. Another packmate, apparently -- one she hasn't met. By the time she comes into view of the almost ebony female, Sylva is already settled beneath a log and resting. Unwilling to turn her back or leave a packmate behind, Witch loses a chuff of greeting and cups her ears forward for a greeting or to be warned off. She isn't one to press or demand, and should this woman chose to want to be alone, Witchhazel has already made up her mind that meeting her later is acceptable, too. 
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow

Ears perking slightly, Sylva opened her eyes to find the pack’s newest addition nearby. It was kind of ironic, she had come out here to hunt, and unless White Fir Notch turned to cannibalism, then WItchhazel definitely wasn’t something edible. She had yet to meet the other female beyond knowing her name and it seemed like as good a time as any to change that. “Come, have a seat.” she said with a slight grin, her lips curling slightly in delight {b} “I thought I’d come hunting, but meeting a pack mate’s even better.”

The ebony female scooted over slightly, making room on the soft snow if Witchflower chose to sit beside her or not. “I’m Sylva, one of the wolves training to be the pack’s medics, I actually sleep with the herbs inside the medical den, if you ever need any help, please feel free to swing by, if the like you, what herbs we have left might even heal you.” The last line was mostly a joke, but the medic has a very serious tone within her voice, her hazel gaze shining. ‘So, what about you? Where are you from, what do you want to do?”

ThoughtDialogue