(See All?) Announcements
513 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel

Should’ve Come Sooner — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He nodded when she thanked him, “You are welcome but you don't have to thank me because I know you would do the same.” It was one of the reasons he'd made the decision to join the pack In the first place. Des had told him how Namid would listen to her subordinates and do what she could to help and that had seemed an exceptionally good trait for a leader. He considered Namid a friend even though she was his leader and he wanted to do what he could to help her especially when she was going through such a rough time.

Moonshadow was another worry of his and though he'd been very conflicted talking with Namid had helped him to get past it and see how important it was for him to help his student during this time. He watched as Namid rose to her feet and shook her pelt out before she gave him another piece of advice. “I will speak with her soon, speaking with you has helped and I think it will be easier to explain to her. I will let you know how it goes. I think a pass of the border and rest will be good, Thank you Namid.” She then headed off after giving him a bump on his shoulder. He watched her go glad that she seemed to feel well enough for a pass at the border and hoped she was on the road to getting better.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Dec 24, 2016, 08:52 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.