(See All?) Announcements
736 Users Online
Bing, Google

and then the hiss. — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
can you tell i so didn't want to reply D: one more round? i'll just wrap it up here.

His rib cage rose, and fell and it was upon that movment her eyes were trained. She was oblivious to Trisden's question, and Elettra's answer. She didn't even seem to hear her make a call, telling everyone somethign was a miss. She was soley focused, as the life seemed to trickle so slowly from her youngest boy. She stayed by his side, completely helpess as fate stepped in. She could not part from him, and listened to his breathing, his drumming heart trying to detect any change. He had seemed to fall asleep, but after awhile, his limbs started to spasm, and he let out a moan of pain. No, please no.

She sat up, knowing things were not getting better. "Elettra!" She called, because now what? Nothing had worked. She nudged his white cheek, and saw his eyes were clenched tight, and if it seemed like he could hardly breathe. "Theo, look at me!" She pressed her nose to his cheek again, other then the twitching of his body he was limp. Again she did not stop, she licked his black nose refusing to lose. Theodore Lyall would never wake up again.

{end}
(This post was last modified: Nov 04, 2023, 07:15 PM by Clouse.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]