(See All?) Announcements
645 Users Online
Google, Bing

Snow Day — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan frowned, his expression clouding over with something akin to... regret perhaps? It wasn't that he wished he hadn't attacked @Lorcan , because it had been rather satisfying, and he was willing to do anything to protect his friend. But his actions that day had far-reaching consequences, even if he didn't like to admit it. It was his fault that things were unstable between the Whitestone pack and the Rye wolves. Not only had he attacked one of their own, but on several occasions he'd verbally clashed with their lead alpha. He deserved it for sure, there was no denying that, but hindsight was a bitch and deep down Askan couldn't help but feel as though he'd fucked up. Big time.

"Well no, but I didn't know that at the time. She was just a kid, couldn't even swim and it looked like he was drowning her. Standing over her like he was gonna hurt her. So yeah I snapped. And later Percy told me that he'd saved her, but if he'd just explained I wouldn't have had to do that. If you knew him, you wouldn't say that about him. Craw's a dick, smarmy son of a bitch. They have a point, we settled quite near their land but the Lowlands are so big it doesn't really matter. But he went ahead anyway and got all pissy about it, like he owns all of the lowlands. Like how dare we carve out a home without asking him first. The nerve!" Askan snapped and then his shoulders sagged, as though they were heavy.

Lena was right though, when he got back he would have to change his tune, he would have to watch himself and be on his best behaviour. For all he knew, the Rye King and Queen had smoothed things out, so the last thing he wanted to do was put all of their hard work to waste. Maybe it would just be easier if he avoided the north, if he could, then that way he would minimise the risk of running into a damn Whitestone wolf.

"But yeah, I'm going to try. I really mean it. I'm not gonna let all of our hard work go to waste just cause I can't keep my mouth shut. Maybe might even lighten up a little." He shrugged, not sure whether that was possible or not.

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]