616 Users Online
Google, Bing

you know the bottom can't be found — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
guardian demonstration 4/3

He let Triell do what he wished. Kerberos stayed silent unless he would be directly spoken to. A soft nod was given to the dark alpha when he spoke and mentioned him. Kerb was learning more and more about this Bend but he still had no real idea about them. It wasn't exactly his business, though. If they thought it was something he needed to know they would certainly tell him.

Sahalie. That was a name he wasn't familiar with but it seemed Triell was the father of her. With his age, it was no surprise that he had more children. What was a surprise were the words that followed after. Drift, Spieden, Alastor. No one he knew but he kept them in store in his mind. His ears alert to make sure he was following along with Triell's story. That was a lot to digest and it seemed like Sven was having a problem with that. Kerberos looked at the pale man and offered a kind smile. He wanted to ask what it was that he wanted to get out if he hadn't meant to dredge all of that up.

Instead, he let his pale yellow eyes looked over to the dark alpha. He was the one who had a say in all of this.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run

If he knew nothing, Sahalie wasn't any where here, he thought. She wouldn't have hesitated to reach out.Maybe, it would have been better coming from her. He felt her friend should know, she hadn't because she was unable. Wouldn't he realize that? She always wanted to do best for others, but she could only do so much.

The Tainn shortly turned his attention to Kerb when he had finished. He had said as much for him to know their origins, since it had never exactly came up. He was trying to decipher if he felt insulted they'd never spoken of it. But, he didn't think that was the case. Kerb seemed quiet, taking it in, and their visitor.

Fiery gaze settled on Sven, a thin smile at the mention of Sahalie. The Tainn only nodded. He had thought it was the case, but felt the young man was conflicted. Hurt. No one could have known what would have happened.  He must know how much Sahalie loved the blue misted woods. Suddenly the young man adjusted himself, and gave an apology.

"No need for that. You are her friend, and you needed to know. Believe me she hasn't abandoned you. Give her some time, you'll see her again." His smile grew more bright, and he offered a wag of his tail. Triell didn't doubt if he meant as much to her, as she did him, it was only a matter of time she would find him. So hopefully Spieden would recover, find stability again the further they went from the Bend. "In the mean time you are more than welcome here, and should you need something you may seek me out." 

Triell Tainn
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
The guardian that had first greeted him was silent, observant, and so he did not garner much more attention from the pale Archer. Instead, his moonlit eyes were watching Triell, who was... nothing but warm. Forgiving, understanding, the man emanated something... paternal that pulled at the boy like a magnet. What could be expected, though, really? This was the man that Sahalie Tainn had come from, after all.

His reassurance that Halie would come back to him almost felt right, too, like the warmth of the sun on a summer's day. It wasn't, though, his gut told him. His friend was gorgeous and wonderful in all the best ways, but she'd left and wolves didn't just come back so simply.

Sven just nodded, until Triell spoke again, welcoming the boy to dwell amongst them for the time being. The teenager stepped forward.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you. Since we're neighbors now. Could I walk with you?"
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerb is gonna dismiss himself here, feel free to stop him if Sven/Triell want him around <3

With the air being cleared of tension Kerberos didn't exactly feel the needed to hang around anymore. He rose to his paws and moved to give the large Tainn a kind bump and Sven a polite nod. "I don't believe my presence is needed anymore." His tail swayed slowly behind his form. "It was a pleasure meeting you Sven, I do hope to see you again." The fellow was nice and well rounded. The pale Archer was an individual that the tawny Rigel wouldn't mind being associated with.

His pale yellow eyes looked over to Triell. "I'll be with Reiko if you need me later." It was no secret that Kerb busied himself by sparring or patrolling with the younger Tainn. He was a good kid and Kerberos wanted to make sure he stayed that way. With one last nod, the second moved off to go back into the Draw's territory. After all this formalness and new information, Kerberos could certainly use a playful tussle or a good romp.

-kerb exit-
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I'll be the bright, and black, that's making you run

There was something else on the boy's mind. Whatever had brought him this way to begin with he guessed. He found himself curious as what that may be.

"Of course," Triell answered. He wouldn't mind getting to know more of him, and his pack. He hadn't had to worry too much about relations in the east, but here it was something that needed to be changed. So far, the other packs did not seem to wander too far this way. It seemed the territory had remained rather quiet in his absence.

Kerberos seemed to want to give them a moment alone, and Triell nodded his head acknowledgement as his second excused himself with the mention of Reiko. Triell was a little surprised his son hadn't found them, but felt he must have something else occupying his young mind. Hopefully, still working on his hunting skills. There was no need to worry. It seemed best that Sven didn't have the whole pack to greet him. The dark wolf  began an easy pace with the white wolf, his ears perked forward ready to listen this time.

Triell Tainn
(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2017, 05:00 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
Kerberos excused himself, an appropriate and respectful measure that Sven appreciated. The nod was returned in kind, a small smile being gifted along with it. Yes, he certainly did like these wolves. That Triell agreed to a chat only warmed Sven further to them all, and the young man trotted after the aged leader to conversate.

It was all very introductory, the things they would talk about. An opening, a foot in the door, so to speak. He would not rush or pressure, for longstanding relationship could only develop naturally, and nature took its time. He would tell Triell of the Ridge, perhaps even a bit of their history but mostly of their current standing and values, and ask the Tainn of his own pack's substance.

And for the most part, he would like what he heard.