I won't say I'm in ____ — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 271

Tagg waited with bated breath to hear what the beta would say.  He was older than his superior, but he trusted his advice.  He trusted him.  The thought that the advice that fell from his lips might come at a cost to the other man hadn’t even occurred to the veteran.

Just the thought of asking Moon about this gave him butterflies, and he wasn’t sure if it was nervous excitement or dread.  Still, he knew he had to.  The words about his scars, however, took him by surprise. How could he… But of course, it wasn’t as if the marring on his face was difficult to spot.  It was bound to bother any wolf, and Kajika was smart enough to hazard a guess that it was the markings that contributed to his distress.  Tagg offered him a small smile of gratitude; he didn’t hear such generous words often.

He was disappointed Kajika couldn’t offer him more insight on Moon’s own thoughts about the issue, but he supposed it was only fair.  He wanted to tell her himself, and he supposed if she too felt this way, she would want him to find out from her own mouth.  “Thank you.” Tagg felt a strange sense of calm come over him as he made up his mind. “If there’s ever anything you need me for…” His sentence faded, not sure how to finish it without sounding like a complete sap.  He hoped his sentiment got across, though.  He genuinely liked Kajika, and didn’t want him to think he was only going to use him when he had something to gain from it.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He would be lying if he said the words that he offered the man beside him didn't cause him some pain. The dark man was angry with himself for not following his own advice but in the end he was almost certain he knew how she saw him. It would be a waste of both of their time to have that conversation so it wouldn't come up between them. Instead Tagg needed to have that conversation, Moonshadow needed to know. She needed to get the chance to experience what he never had and she deserved to be happy. Kajika would not stand in her way.

He had not meant to cause any discomfort to the russet man when he has spoken about the scars he carried. He wanted to let the man know that they were something to be proud of to have survived what had caused them. Kajika wasn't sure of the story behind them and he wasn't going to ask now as it wasn't the time. One day though he thought he would ask the man what had happened and what had caused him to leave the cove in the first place. Regardless of if he knew the story or not he didn't think Tagg should let them get in the way of what he wanted. Kajika returned the smile glad that Tagg didn't seem upset he had spoken as he had.

The advice he had given was from his own experience and he would not let someone else make the same mistakes he did, even if he didn't totally agree. Once again he had put himself aside for the happiness of a friend but perhaps it was meant to be this way, that didn't make it any easier. A nod was given, “Your welcome I'm glad you felt you could come to me with this.” The fact that Tagg saw him as someone he could talk to did help Kajika feel a little better. “I will be sure to ask,” he stated when the man offered to help him, Kajika was sure that was what he meant even if he didn't finish his sentence.

“There's one more thing Tagg,” he said his tone becoming stern once more, “Moonshadow is a very good friend to me and I wouldn't be much of a friend if I didn't say this. You hurt her and I can't be held responsible for what happens.”

(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2017, 09:52 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 217

Tagg was pleased Kajika could speak so blatantly about his scars; the ones that had blinded him had been received while trying his hardest to save his family, and he shouldn’t be ashamed of them.  The rest of them were debatable.  

He certainly hoped Kajika would feel comfortable enough to come to him were their positions reversed.  He considered himself a good friend; he would be honored if the other members of his pack did as well. “Thank you again… I will go talk to her right away.” He didn’t want to put this off; if he did, he might lose his resolve.  As he stood and turned to leave, however, the dark man called him back.

“You hurt her and I can’t be held responsible for happens.”  Tagg suppressed a mild shudder at the veiled threat – no, promise.

“If I hurt her, you won’t have to be.” Tagg replied solemnly.  His words were true; if he hurt Moon, regardless of whether it was on accident or not, the veteran would never forgive himself.  If he hurt her, Kajika was unlikely to get the opportunity to do anything about it, as the russet man would be quick to punish himself.

With one last nod of respect and gratitude, Tagg made for the pack den to locate Moon.

FADE

"Speech"  Thought

(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2017, 10:06 PM by Tagg. Edit Reason: formatting )
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It wasn't easy for him to push his emotions down but for the happiness of his friend, he could do it for her. He had been there for her and made a promise to her and he wouldn't back out on it like he hadn't with Namid. If there was only one thing he could be proud of it was that he always kept his promises. He wanted Moonshadow to be happy and if Tagg was the one to do that for her then he would have to learn to accept it.

The offer to help was one that Kajika might ask of the older man one day if the day came he needed help. Knowing he had someone to ask for help though he felt his pack would be there was a good feeling. He nodded when Tagg thanked him. “I'm glad I could help. You should talk to her soon, she needs to know. I hope it turns out well for you both.” He said offering the man a smile but it was important he say one more thing for Moonshadow.

The threat that something bad would happen if his friend was hurt in all of this was spoken and it would be carried out. Kajika would see to that no matter the consequences, he hoped he wouldn't have to fulfill the promise. “Glad we understand each other,” he said with a nod.

Once Tagg had disappeared down the path, off to talk to Moonshadow he suspected Kajika slipped into the forest in the opposite direction. Perhaps a hunt would help him feel better.

(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2017, 10:49 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.