521 Users Online
Bing, Google

cold cups of coffee — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
@Piety last post from you?
His left ear tilted towards Piety as she spoke to him, listening to talk of the bright star that shone above them in the cloudy sky as his golden gaze remained fixated upon its brilliant white glow. “Maybe..” He murmured, feeling a little unsure but agreeable all the same. Lorcan wasn’t entirely convinced by all the superstition, but it was a nice thing to believe, that someone out there was watching over you.

Blinking as his gaze broke away from the star, he turned his head slightly to look upon her pale face as she shared a story of her own. Lorcan’s eyes widened and his russet ears perked forwards in interest as he listened eagerly. “What happened to the old male?” The agouti male piped up, tail curling with concern as he looked to Piety, genuinely concerned for outcome of the elderly wolf.

Lorcan smiled, pearly-white fang glistening beneath the faint starlight as Piety leaned in to brush against his shoulder. “Thank you..” He breathed, responding to her compliment. His white brows furrowed as he listened to Piety explain how she had kept herself busy over the last few weeks, however, when she mentioned the idea of becoming a teacher his frown immediately melted away. “A teacher?” He repeated almost silently, toying with the idea in his mind. “I think you would make a wonderful teacher!” He exclaimed with a smile, leaning in to her to brush his muzzle affectionately into the thick fur around her neck. “I think a teaching role would suit you perfectly. You should pursue it.” Decision made, Lorcan nodded affirmatively before casting his gaze back up to the star-studded sky.
(This post was last modified: Dec 23, 2016, 05:37 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

Piety smiled at his little maybe. "It's okay to be unsure. Those things take some time to accept if you choose to do so." A small tidbit of advice. She didn't come out her mother's womb believing there was some Heavenly Father. Granted be surrounded by believers did make it easier to learn. The Santoro understood that no everyone was presented with the same opportunities. Such was life.

@Lorcan's interest in her story made it easier to tell. Of course, his question did pain her a bit. "I'm not sure. He had a nice son taking care of him, though, a medic too. I assume if he passed by now it was peaceful." She whispered gently. Maybe one day she could find out. Who knew how long the trip would take, though. Especially in these colder months. When the warmer seasons rolled around perhaps she would travel more, with permission or someone's assistance.

The pale woman's tail wagged behind her form as Lorcan reassured the thought of being a teacher. His touch was soothing and she offered a small whine. "Oh I'm so glad you agree!" Her voice a hushed kind of excitement. "I really think it'll be good for me. Give me something to go for and help me fit in, just like you said." The Santoro settled her head back down and stared out into the lands.

She enjoyed his company as they stargazed. Some time had passed and some stars had appeared, some had faded. But that one bright one remained. Like a beacon among the dark sea of sky. Piety yawned and rolled over to nudge Lorcan, making sure he hadn't fallen asleep yet. "Hey, let's get back to the den before we doze off out here." Standing she gave a gentle nudge to his haunch, slowly Piety turned to face the den. Once Lorcan had started to follow she strolled alongside of him till they were back in the den safely among other Monadnock wolves.

-fade-

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T