(See All?) Announcements
711 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Return Of Darkness — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 237 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Castel Lyall-Noor

Castel relaxed, pressed against the stranger to keep the both of them warm in the freezing weather. She closed her eyes momentarily, until he said the bit about being a villain. The corner of her lip curled up in a lazy smile. "You're right; I'm sure you could do really bad things, if you wanted. Hell, I'm willing to bet that you're on your way to do bad things right now. Or, at least, you're on your way to do indecent things." She sighed deeply through her nose and stretched out, then relaxed again. "I don't really see the point in doing bad things to other wolves. But I guess that's your prerogative, really," she continued, her tail sweeping over the hard-packed floor of the thicket. She snorted a light laugh when he mentioned the Lowlands being a wasteland. "Hey, pal, it's better than what I grew up with." She didn't elaborate - didn't think he'd care, nor that she wanted to in the first place. It wasn't something fun to talk about.

Cas tipped her head when the man offered his grumpy ass up to end her life. The faintest of smiles graced her lips before it vanished; his offer actually tempting her for a few long, silent moments. Then she relaxed again and closed her eyes. "No," she told him simply. "I think I'll keep living, if you're alright with it." There wasn't a doubt in her mind that he would kill her, given the opportunity or motivation, but she truly wasn't afraid. It would probably be better that way, for her, so that she wouldn't live her last days in unbearable pain. So she wouldn't live a half-life. But still, she had stuff she still wanted to do in the short life she had, so dying wasn't on the agenda for the day.

"You gonna go to sleep?" she inquired, tipping her muzzle towards his and peeking her eyes open before shutting them once again. "It probably wouldn't be such a bad idea to get a little rest when you have the opportunity, when you're on your own like this." She settled down more comfortably into his flank, feeling his violent trembling dying down with a small hint of satisfaction. She felt like she'd really helped someone that day, even if she had helped a psycho hellbent on destroying people.

[/dohtml]
(This post was last modified: Feb 04, 2017, 09:10 PM by Sahalie.)
Played by Ashbash who has 170 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eirian Asurn
Fading it here.

"Suit yourself." was all Eirian retorted after closing the single open eye, but not before he witnessed the long moments of contemplation she had as her facial features contorted in thought. Subtly the copper man smirked and finally allowed his body to relax completely against her slender frame, adjusting his head slightly against the tops of his paws. Gradually tiredness began to set in and sleep was just a few winks away before the sound of Castel's voice warranted a russet ear to twitch in acknowledgment of her words. "Yeah, it's quite the workout trudging through deep snow." He commented, this time not bothering to lift a lid following his words.

"Get some sleep, kid." Whether the prideful Asurn wanted to admit it or not, the female beside him had indeed done the unthinkable and saved him from surely a one-track path to certain death when others would have turned their backs and let fate run its course. Of course, he wouldn't be the one to voice it so, but mentally Eirian had made note that one day; if the woman managed to survive long enough, he would return the favor. Perhaps come morning he could manage to scrounge up a good meal for the two of them, but for now, sleep was calling and eventually sleep overcame him.

Fade.