(See All?) Announcements
664 Users Online
Bing, Google

my baby's good to me — Cors Ossum 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Kerberos released a soft whine, not one out of fear this time. It was a whine full of excitement. The stranger knew what Mae felt about him. Apparently how deep her emotions ran for him ever. There was a sigh of relief. His ears carefully listened to his words.

"I-I understand." He carefully rolled over so his stomach was no longer exposed. The male kept talking and all Kerb could do was nod his head in understanding. Eyes partially sad and partially thankful. He had no idea why the male was saying all these things but the tawny Rigel took everything to heart.

It was spoken that it was time to go. For him to go. Slowly he rose to his paws, looking at the younger male with soft eyes. "I, uh, yes." He nodded. "You're right, I must go. Thank you." Kerberos slowly picked up the fox skull in his jaws with a careful sort of touch. His head nodded one more time to the male whose name he hadn't caught. Perhaps Mae would be able to tell him who it was. Without a second look, Kerberos set off into the woods at a slow trot. He was leaving this encounter with more knowledge and a small gift.

-fade-
have you checked out my player preferences?