(See All?) Announcements
568 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jethro

Broken Soul — Leigh Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Sylva It's up !!! and i should not be doing threads after 1 am sorry for the mess :L
Okay set after this thread Broken Bones also holding a bit of a spoiler for this thread of course
I dunno how this fits in a timeline so it be either the 24 or 25 depending on Brain.

clear weather light wind.

Blood, a crimson substance warm and lifegiving and left in a trail after the ghost. They started out running, moving, fleeing from the ghost of their past, and the danger of binge near them. They knew now that even if they got to the crest they could not stay, it was simply too dangerous. Thye knew that for what they had done they deserved no less than what they gotten. But where would they go? Where could they go? They had no home, no place to call safe, not anymore. And despite the burning pain, what hurt the most was the echoing silence they felt. IT had fallen quit and they felt so broken, lost and alone. Why had they run? why had they not let him finish them? Then it be over and they have nothing to worry about. But she stopped him, and now they were left to live. But they needed to live, did they not?

Shivering the ghost walked, blood coloring their white fur crimson, and pain hammering at them like rocks falling from the sky. They Felt how one part of their face felt sticky from their own blood, it wasn't as bad anymore. Sure it was still bleeding but not as badly as it had been once the dark man had torn it open, torn it off. It was missing, more the half their ear was gone torn away. But it wasn't only the ear, bruises that by now had more or less stopped bleeding made up a fair part of the reason for their pain. But perhaps worst of all was the movement of their front leg. The missing piece of flesh on the shoulder made walking painful and as the sound of falling water reached their ears, they just could not go any further.  And as the reached the edge of the glen, they just allowed themselves to fall onto their belly trying to find comfort for their wounded shoulder. They sighed as they rested their head on the ground, feeling tired and beaten. But sleeping out here in the open was a bad idea, they knew that but did no longer really care. Mismatched eyes fell on the waterfall and they felt their jaw muscles tighten. This was not a place to rest, but a grave, a grave of a queen whom they knew new. A queen to a home which had never truly been theirs.

"Talking" IT.

Zilas's wounds include a torn right ear, where he be missing around half of it, and a tear to his right shoulder.
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2016, 11:06 AM by Ainashi. Edit Reason: Spoiler and wound thingy added )
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow

The ebony female limped through the snow at a steady pace, ears perked forward to catch the faintest noise, nose shifting between the ground and the air as she tried to pick up all the scents she could. Prey was scarce around the Notch’s territory and that meant having to trek out further and further. The young adult moved as lightly as she could, having adjusted to her new gait with the limp her body now held, hunting was a bit trickier, unable to set her hind leg down as softly a she'd like, there was always a slight crunch if she wasn’t careful.

Pausing suddenly, a familiar scent hit the Notch wolf’s nose. Scarlet droplets of fresh blood ran across her path. “What happened?” the medic murmured quietly, noticing the oddly placed pawprints, stepping closely, she noticed the blood seemed concentrated on the right side. There wasn’t any sane excuse for why she was going to do what she was about to do except that it was her job. Stepping carefully, as to not disturb the delicate prints, Sylva followed the bloody trail, hoping to find the source still alive and breathing.

Eventually, heading deeper and deeper into the pack’s old territory, Sylva found what she had been looking for, she paused, sucking in a deep breath as she caught sight of the white shape, it couldn’t be….Sylva gave her head a firm shake to clear it, she couldn’t entertain idle fantasies right now, she had a job to do and a wolf to try and help. She paused, more than ample room between the two for comfort as she called out quietly “I can help you if you’ll let me.”

ThoughtDialogue
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
Ehh yes Zilas i a bit confusing in his reaction... sorry
The scent hit the ghost before her voice did. But he pushed the sweet scent of firs away, it had to be their mind playing tricks. There could impossibly be a notch wolf this close to the crest. But still, they allowed their head eyes to close and take in the sweet scent of HOME after a few seconds. And the well-known scent of the pack felt like a knife stabbed into their heart. And as they for second allowed their eyes to fall shut a tear ran down their cheek. Thye could not help but wish they never set out to know the truth. But if they had never set out the pressure would have eaten them up. They sighed and opened their eyes to look out into the open glen.

Her voice echoed in their head and they, in a rush of panic, tried to stand up causing them to curl up in pain as the sudden movement caused pain to their shoulder. With panic in their eyes and fear leaking from their body, they looked at the dark wolf. and just for a second they saw him, saw the king. Only to recognize the oddball yearling whom in truth only seemed to share her fur color with the king as far as they could remember.  "you can't be here" they whispered as their eyes widened "you can't... go away, go!!" they growled eyes wide with a mix of emotions, anger, fear, panic, longing and happiness. They just stared at her for a second then a whine escaped their lips and they whimper. "No wait please, pleas don't... don't go. We don't wanna be alone anymore... we don't wanna be alone anymore" They looked back up at her mismatched eyes filled with pain. "Please don't go Sylva" they begged, her name but a whisper from their inky lips.

"Talking" IT.

please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Sylva Riverflow

The small medic flinched slightly at the white wolf’s words, Her brows raised in confusion at his statements that she couldn’t be there. The emotionally driven shout to go away hadn’t deterred her though, there was no way she could bring herself to just turn and leave a wolf helpless and injured in Zilas’s state. His next few words had been all she had needed as confirmation to come closer. She started toward him, suddenly jerking to a stand still when he said her name. That vague feeling of familiarity and the idle fantasy that she had hoped to be true had come crashing down into reality as recognition dawned on her. “Zilas!” she almost squeaked, limping forward quickly to the white wolf’s side.

Memories flooded the ebony notch wolf’s mind as she realized who it was, one of her old packmates, back when they were Round Stone Crest. Zilas had disappeared just after the pack had moved. That didn’t matter now though, fate had brought the two to crossing paths and now Sylva knew she could help her injured friend. “It’s ok Zilas, I’m not going to leave you.” she whispered quietly, looking his wounds over, the ear was bleeding, but they always bled profusely with the thin the skin was there compared to the rest of the body. Her hazel brown gaze drifted to the more savage shoulder wound “I need to clean these Zilas, it might hurt some, I won’t do it unless you let me.”

ThoughtDialogue
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2017, 08:50 PM by Sylva.)
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
The ghost realized that Sylva had not regencies them as she spoke their name in a squeak. And as she suddenly went to their side they had to fight back an urge to snarl at the onyx medic, instead the only thing to leave their inky lips was a whine. They missed her, a wolf they barely even talked to they had missed. Honestly, it might not have been the onyx medic they missed but more the familiar scent of home that lingered in her fur. But they could not deny that even though they done their best to encounter a notch wolf it was great to see and be in the presence of one again.

She wasn't leaving! she wasn't leaving her words rang in their ears and they let out a short whine stretching up to lick the onyx women should, as that was the only thing they could reach while laying down, trying to ignore the burning pain in his shoulder.  "thank you" he whined eyes slowly filling with tears.  And as she told them what to do, asked for their permission to clean his shoulder wound he nodded a bit "It's okay we can handle it" they said their voice shaking just a slight bit as they sent her a small smile. However, a question seemed to be nagging their mind "how is it? how is the Notch? Does the black king, Gent, still lead?" They held back the other flood of questions in his mind, was Raela still his chosen queen? what about the pups? how many pups was there? were they healthy? How about the Pack was their enough member to sustain it? Honestly, they could go on but the burning pain seemed to fog up his brain little by little. 

"Talking" IT.

Sylva Riverflow
It hurt the brown eyed female deeply to see an old frien reduced to such a state. A shaking sigh escaping as Zilas tried to lick her shoulder, she grimaced, seeing the pain it caused him, listening to his questions as she settled down, she didn’t shy away from the messy task ahead, licking her lips as she pressed her rough tongue over the bloody shoulder would, a gentle lap at first, turning into long and measured strokes as she tried to get the messy injury cleaned to reduce the chances of infection, pausing she thought over what he was asking.

“The pack’s doing alright, the pups, Ryker, Lucia and Aleris are growing, Gent and Raela are still leading, we’ve had a couple wolves come and go since the last time you were with us.” she said quietly, looking him over one more time before sighing gently “Oh Zilas, I don’t know what happened, but I’m going to make sure I see you all the way home to where you belong.” Everyone deserved to return home, where they had family, and with winter all around them, it was a death sentence for alone wolf who was injured.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas

Sorry for the wait @Sylva

As the small onyx wolf started cleaning their wound they flinched shortly in pain with her first touch. Before they forced themselves to calm down. However, it appeared that with every touch their face pulled up grimace caused by the pain. And as she turned to clean their wounds more thoroughly a shot whine escaped his inky lips.  "Sorry," they said voice shaking but it was unclear if it was with pain or fear.

As she spoke they listened and it seemed that they relaxed a bit more ears turned towards the onyx wolf as she spoke off the pups, tree the king had sired tree pups. And they could only sigh in relief as indeed the king was still leading and with Raela by his side.  however, as she spoke of wolves coming and going he could not help but wonder who was left "who is left then, of the founders" They asked wondering who had remained more loyal then they.

However by her next words the ghosts eyes grew wide in fear and they whined loudly as they pulled away from her a bit panic in his voice and eyes "no... We can't go back, we can't we betrayed him he will not want us back." Eyes slowly filled with sorrow as their head dropped to the ground, "never, we can't ever go back home anymore. He won't want a traitor near him" The ghost spoke closing his eyes shortly before turning to look back up at Sylva. "we are sorry we failed the pack, but no one can fix the damage we done"  

"Talking" IT.