655 Users Online
Adora, Bing, Google

Not One of Us
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: -chucks Vlar to the wolves.. literally-

Why was she back here? She hadn't intended to cross the borders of her old pack territory, only intended to glance inside - hoping to catch a glimpse of the wolves she used to know.. used to protect. Though, because of her own selfish desires, she'd abandoned her duties, and her pack having chosen to attempt to salvage her sanity.. and protect the lives of those in Grizzly Hollow. Before she was aware of it, the ivory female had stepped over the territory marker, forcing herself to stop and scent the area around. Who was still here? The smell of Raigo tugged a her heartstrings, her head lowering with a quiet sigh.

She shouldn't be here - it was only asking for trouble... The large, but lean wolf turned, her long legs starting woodenly towards the border of Grizzly Hollow. No.. she'd betrayed this pack .. she understood the consequences of her actions when she'd left the last time in the dead of night. There was no misgivings in her mind - she didn't belong here. She didn't belong near any that she might hurt.. and Raigo...Raigo need not know of her return.. He was much better off in a stable pack environment. Just shy of exiting the territory, she stopped and glanced back over her shoulder a torn look on her face.. A single last goodbye.

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>It was almost beyond the silver streaked leader how she managed to live through another day. Every morning she awoke being pressed to continue her life, and it was not her body which ached, but the very fiber of her soul. When she opened her eyes to the remaining faces she knew that was her answer. She lived for them, she continued onward because of them, and they anchored her with hope that could not quite die. Even more so she knew if she were to fall apart, or die she would be no better then the rest. Her strength was something great, and she continued to remind herself things would get better...they just had too. None the less she swore to herself she would be a strong foundation, a rock that though ther waves may continue to break upon she would not move.

It was with this fierce spirit she started the day, and set to patrol her homelands. She had taken Ruiko's warning to heart, and was trying to stick closer in case the rogues who had gotten his brother so happened to come this way. She would not fear if such be so, because what could possibly scare her now? Death? Pain? It was nothing new. White head high, and senses on alert she trotted along the boundaries of Grizzly Hollow. She was vigilante checking each scent, and trying to sense any change may have happened over night. There was little to disturb her until she saw a taller white figure in the bounds of her home.

White mane rippled along her spine, and a growl peeled from her dark lips. If times had been different she might have merely questioned the other, but she'd be damned to let some stranger waltz in, and out like nothing. When the female stepped closer she realized she knew this wolf, though the wolf was hardly the one she had known, and she halted. Eyes were a cold stare, and her voice was much like ice. <b>"I hope you are not expecting a warm welcome back, Vlar. But if your here to see Raigo, I'll send him word your around."</b> </blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Nov 14, 2011, 05:30 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: -pattlepats Vlar.. huggles on Jayse!-

The angry voice froze her in her tracks, lifting her head to turn and focus her ambered gaze on the other white female - the one that she'd backed down to those many months ago. The thought of challenging Jaysyek then and there filtered through her mind, but she instead shook herself of the notion. This wasn't her place any longer. A sigh slipped from her lips, her head lowering even as her ears folded back against her neck. "I....think Raigo would.. be best off not knowing of my return. He's safer here in your lands than anywhere else."

Though, she did.. wish to know of the pack. While she may have left for her own reasons - it didn't mean she cared naught for the wolves residing in the border. "If..I may ask, how is everyone?"

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>She was slightly surprised Vlar had the gall to answer her. She had remembered the very first time she'd met her as it was a burned memory, and how she'd refused to talk to her that she'd ended up leaving. This time Borden wasn't here, and there was something inside her wanted her teeth to sink into Vlar, not only for her disloyality, but the fact she did not seem to care about her brother. Jaysyek knew the boy blamed himself for her depature, hoping only to see her again. A low growl stirred in her throat, she should have trusted her first instinct, that nothing good would come of Vlar. She had believed whatever static had been between them was over, and trusted Borden. Where had that lead her? To hell, and back. Though she was begining to wonder if hell had a begining or an end.

<b>"I think you are the last wolf to know what's best for him."</b> She said, eyes piercing into what once might have been bright pools of amber. She felt loathing, and the digust she had for her rush into her veins. With the passing tragedies she counted Raigo as her family now. <b>"I'm sure you'd like that, him finding out I knew you were back and not telling him. That'd make me look real good wouldn't it? You always had a way with words."</b> She grumbled, and it took a lot of her not to raise her lips, and reveal her white fangs.

When she asked how everyone was, Jayse could have almost been rendered speechless because she had the audicity to think she was entitled to know. White hair pricked further, and her left lip curled. <b>"You lost that right to know a long time ago."</b> She said, she was not about to tell of the endless nightmare she had entered.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Nov 14, 2011, 05:57 AM by Jaysyek.)
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

The white female stood her ground, listening to the words from Jaysyeks lips, lowering her head quietly. "I don't know what's best for him - you're right...which is why he's safer here." She folded her ears back at the females harsh words, shaking her head. "I would never harm one of you... or any of yours." It's why she'd left after all - to ensure that she DIDN'T hurt any of them - even unintentionally.

Lost the right? Yea... she knew that. Vlarindara sighed, looking up at the other female - the one who..still made her blood boil at times. "How....how are the pups?" She was worried for the little dears... but.. Borden was there, right? And Raigo, Jaysyek and Elettra? That was more than enough to feed the small additions.. They also had Kiche.. and Aisling..

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>She pretended to not hear the repeat of words, but soon snorted at her riddiculis comment. <b>"It's too late for you to be beyond causing harm. Save your sweet words for someone else, because though you may believe them I'm not so naive to think you wish me, or my family well. You always were one to run away....to think I was foolish enough to believe you were happy beneath me, and could be my friend. The only good you've done is leaving Raigo out of your mess, and bringing Elettra to see Grizzly Hollow. Beyond that I knew I should have have striked you down the first time I met you...of coarse you ran then too."</b> Lips curled in digust, tail perched high behind her, giving an annoyed twitch. She held so much contempt for the wolf before her, and she felt ready to pounce, much like the day she had put Kiche in his place. This time she was not carrying children, she would not need anyone's assistance. She stood stalk still, the storm brewing dark inside.

She calmly laughed at her pressing the issue. <b>"Do you lack ears? My children are none of your business. Maybe someone should tear your ears least you have a poor excuse for your poor hearing..."</b> It was no empty threat as this was not the first time this wolf had exasperated her, but maybe this time it would be the last.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: ....Masochistic Vlar is Masochistic.

The female responded to Jaysyeks threat in .. a way she might not normally. The alpha's tail arched upwards, Vlarindara adjusted her own stance, her own plumed tail curling tight over her back, a veritable pom-pom. "I'd like to see you try, Jaysyek." A warning growl had crept into her tone, her lips curling up over her fangs, the ivory points baring themselves to sunlight. The anger from the bi-eyed alpha kindled the flame in Vlarindara's breast - her need to lead a pack.. If she could take Jaysyek out here and now, she would have it...

While the urge was there, Vlarindara didn't know that subconsciously - she could still never harm the other.. And that in and of itself would be the undoing of the white lady - though as of this moment, she wasn't aware that her protection instincts were ingrained so very far.

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>An amused smirk drew up her lips, a short laugh cutting against the growl as the white tail curved over her oppenent's back. It was clearly a sign of a challenge.

The leader had waited for this moment a long time now, though in this win or lose she knew there would be no one who would follow the larger female. lf anything she would only be adding more enemies to her list. Muscles tensed as she kept her neck close to her shoulders, making a menacing snap of her teeth, a feral snarl bubbling from her own lips. Twin ears pinned flat to her skull, and she knowing she would be much quicker then Vlar sprang forward with no warning.

She kept her head low, neck, and body scrunched close to protect herself, while her mouth as closed except the rise of her lips which revealed her own ivory weapons. She used collection of speed, and compact form hoping to bump roughly into the lady. </blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: Stupid Vlar is stupid >.O

She knew that the challenge would permanently break any strand of friendship between the two white females - but more often than not in the past few months, the bi-eyed female had irked Vlarindara.. For little reasons..to none - all gathered together to cloud her mind - to force her into the impromptu..and stupid reaction. Jaysyek lunged and a snarl ripped forth from her own chest, the white female having just enough time to square herself off against the smaller female. She felt adrenaline coursing through her even as she lowered her head to prepare for a strike against the smaller canine - at least until Jaysyek was nearly upon her. Images flashed through her mind - the forming of their pack, her vow to protect them... the love of Borden...and his feelings if he found that she'd overthrown or injured his bi-eyed angel. These thoughts alone froze the lady, unable to make her muscles move - her jaws part. No.. she ...she couldn't do it - she couldn't hurt the mother.

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote><i> you let me know if I'm powerplaying/assuming to much then as i rather vlar still can have her choice.</i>

The white female could believe what she wanted, but she had lost more then trust from the leader, and she would lose so much more. If she thought she could not attack her, it was no problem of Jaysysek's who had long believed this day had been inevitable from the beginning. She would not think who Vlar use to be, of any <span class='word'>opuscule</span> she had done, nor what she was to another, or even to anyone who might look down on her for attacking the deserter. Her own torment from the issue as a whole seemed to spur her on, and the small fact Vlar would challenge her would not be taken lightly.

And so it did not matter if Vlar were inches taller, nor her lack of self defense. Shoulder braced against the starved form, and though she surely even in good health did not outweigh the other it could be enough that it might force a step or two back from Vlar, jarring her temporarily. Her weight was more in one force, then spread out, and upon impact she only continued to move herself even closer to the white wolf. The momentum propelled her to her target, where her jaws would unclamp, and she would reach for the white muzzle, ready to clasp it or whatever part of the wolf's face she could.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2011, 10:31 PM by Jaysyek.)