(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Google, Bing

hundred percent reason to remember the name — White Fir Notch 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 17 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Nascha Stjarna

While Nascha knew quite a bit of Gent because of her interactions with him before she joined and with his children… she did not know the leading lady nearly as well. It was one of those things that she’d been meaning to get to for quite some time. She knew a bit about her, but not enough to get a good read on her. She appeared to be a good leader, a good mother, even if Lucia could be considered an entitled little shit in Nascha’s books… then again Nascha was never considered a “people person” as it were. No, but that wasn’t the purpose of seeking out her esteemed Queen.

She rolled her shoulders back, her maw tipping upward as she requested Raela’s presence… perhaps the woman could help her, and in the process, she could learn more about the Queen. She could learn more about her strengths and weaknesses and continue to build the profile she was collecting on each pack member and what they could do, potentially, to help her in the long run. She’d been a princess, a prophet even, and then she’d been driven out of her home because she was too aggressive… she’d been too insistent, domineering, and violent for the weak-willed pack. In truth, Nascha just had ambition which was more than she could say for any of them.

Her tail respectfully tucked as she waited for the arrival of the woman… she’d be respectful, play the part… she just needed to bide her time until she could make a move. What that move was..? She had yet to figure that out.

Played by Jenandra who has 438 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Raela Lieris Asurn
It had been three days since she'd last noticed the aspiring medic's presence within the borders. @Sylva knew well enough that she wasn't supposed to be out of the territory for this long without at least speaking to her or Gent, but for the moment Raela's concern was dampened by the thought that perhaps she was just hunting further from home or delayed by weather; maybe both. Everyone else was accounted for as far as she new, right down to the silver-pelted yearling currently bringing up the rear of the Notch's ranks. A wolf who by now, she really ought to have spoken with individually. Was this becoming a pattern now? Forgetting to really introduce herself to her new subordinates because she was preoccupied with other things?

Raela couldn't allow it to be; and the aforementioned yearling's call rang out as if she'd heard those very thoughts. The Queen's large orange ears pricked at once, funneling in the sound and prompting her to reply with her own high-pitched song. Their positions weren't exactly near to one another, what with Raela worriedly checking on one the pack's empty caches, but it would take only a few minutes to reach the girl at a lope. Her lithe agouti frame came gliding across the fallen snow and winding around the dark bases of the trees in her path. What exactly it was that Nascha wanted was yet to be seen. 

Her golden eyes finally spotted the monotone girl as she stopped to scent the air once more, and Raela's tail came to rest reflexively above hip level. That was the only really dominant thing in her posture though; she had never found it comfortable to flaunt her rank or strut about with her banner coiled high. Perhaps it was habit, or personality, but either way, a single quick scan of Nascha's stance was enough to satisfy what little desire the matriarch did have to see the others respect her position. Nothing else seemed to be greatly amiss, so she strode swiftly toward her summoner with an innocently curious expression. "You wanted to see me?" The Notch Queen's gentle voice crossed the distance between them as her ivory paws finally settled in the snow.
            [Image: 1HGS6dy.png]
[Image: AsFM155.png]
Played by Namara who has 17 posts.
Inactive V. Yearling
Nascha Stjarna

Nascha was pleasantly surprised at the call that came back not too long after she’d put hers out, remaining standing as she waited patiently for the queen to arrive. She had yet to formally meet her, but she’d seen her around to some extent. The girl remained respectful… no reason to step on toes when she was still not sure about what her true purpose was… she doubted Gent’s offer hadn’t come with a cost. He thought the way she thought, at least, that was what she had seen of his thinking. You never did something without gaining something else in return.

She put a civil smile on her face – she didn’t know this woman so it wasn’t like she could put much else in its place. You wanted to see me. She gave a nod before she started to delve into her true problem, the monochromatic girl wondering all the while how Raela would choose to tackle the situation. “I’ve been thinking quite a bit about my pack role… I can’t quite decide and I was wondering if maybe you could help me figure out which would suite me best.” That was the easiest way to explain her issues.

Nascha had no intentions on going into her “hopes” and “dreams” for what she aspired to be. In the end, she doubted that she could find that there… but then again Gent knew she was after retribution when he made his offer, and so if he was choosing to dig his own grave with the proposition, then he was also going to have to lie in it, and maybe drag his mate down with him.