Bing, Google

A New Beginning — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
I feel line Neha's energy could be good for Tagg xD

Word Count: 231

Tagg was warmed by the offer of assistance from Kajika; that was good, right?  “Thank you, but… my problem is more something that is happening inside my head.” He snorted in ill humor.  “But if I think of anything you can do to help, I will let you know.”

Another scent hit his nose, this one far warmer and soothing than the other two. “No, this isn’t Neha.” He chuffed in greeting, shaking his head. “You look incredibly like your mother.” 

Cernan beat him in replying to her statement.  Though Tagg considered himself someone who doesn’t generally like yearlings, he found these two very likable.  He could see curiosity burning in Cernan’s eyes, but he was polite enough not to ask.  Not that Tagg would really mind if he did; he would answer, or he wouldn’t. He felt no obligation to do so if he didn’t care to.

At the mention of Des, however, his mood fell slightly.  He nodded. “I remember her.” He said softly.  He had liked her; she was his friend, and helped him get settled the first time.  He was sad to find that she too had vanished without a trace. Nobody stays with you forever. He reminded himself.  He shook off the gloom before turning back to Kajika.  “Correct me if I’m wrong… but weren’t you training to be a healer?”

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The man turned Kajika's offer down for now stating it was something he had to work out in his head. The beta nodded, “I completely understand, I've had a few things like that of my own.” He didn't want Tagg to think he was offended in the slightest. However he did agree to speak with Kajika if he did need help. “When you do need help I'll be available.” He would of course leave it up to Tagg if he wanted to talk.

Cernan had joined them and had a better memory of the man however when Neha arrived she didn't recognize the man but she did his scent. When she came to sit next to him he gave her a friendly bump of the shoulder in greeting as she usually did him. “She does doesn't she?” Kajika agreed with Tagg’s statement in regards to Neha, she'd always reminded him of Namid just as Lunette did.

When Des was brought up Kajika grew silent his gaze drifting to the place on the shore where they often spent their time together. The lake itself was something of a sore spot for him where she was concerned. It always brought back memories of her so when Tagg spoke again to Kajika in regards to his training, “Unfortunately no, I've never excelled at healing. I've been training to be a teacher actually. Neha however has set her sights on that title.” It was a long process but he hoped to become the packs official Teacher soon especially now that he had Moonshadow as a student and perhaps Lunette as well.

(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2017, 06:31 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain

So, Cernan certainly remembered Tagg, and another wolf, Des. "Hmm..." As if to concentrate, she turned her eyes to the ground between her paws, squinting thoughtfully. As if she were forcing the memories to try and come back. And the trick worked. Eyes widening slightly in sudden recognition, she looked up, re-animated. "Yes...I remember her! Now I remember you, Tagg! But it's been so long!" Her tail wagged a mile a minute, so much so that her entire body was practically wriggling along with it. She hadn't felt this excited in well...ever. What a blessing it was for the pack, to have someone they had thought they lost, to be brought back to them.

Caught by surprise, yet humbled by the scarred wolfs compliment in regards to how closely she resembled Namid, Neha dipped her head down and to the side, in a rare moment of shyness. "T-thank you. I...really look up to her." She admitted out loud, while trying to hide a more solemn note in her voice. Mother had not been well for a while now, and it pained her not knowing why. But she could sulk later, as there was no time for that now. Perking back up, she was momentarily confused when she heard the word 'healer' directed at Kajika. She opened her mouth to speak, only for the aspiring healer to be just a little too quick. "That's right...I've spent quite a lot of time trying to learn what I could. Just this summer, I stayed with Namid's Uncle, in Grizzly Hollow, for some extra training." 

As perceptive as ever, Neha seemed to sense the sudden change in mood, notably between the two adult males. The past year had not been the kindest to the Cove wolves. Members were lost, ranks shifted and relationships tested. But they survived intact, mostly. Gingerly, she stepped forward between their reunited friend, and their devoted second. Deliberately, she gently brushed her side against that of Tagg's, where in such close quarters, he would smell the distinct leftovers of herbs lining her coat. "She may be gone..." She said, referring to Des. "But wherever she is, I hope she is well." Her eyes brightened some then. "We have new life. Ernie and I have two little sisters." She beamed, her tail beginning to wag once again. Hopefully this happier news would be just the little pickup Tagg needed.

Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.