542 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora

Do you know what I'm seeing? — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
For @Deacon

The Lake Queen had decided to venture down for the day from the mountain. There was only so much prey they could take from their own lands before they started encroaching and, since she knew there weren’t any packs immediately nearby below, she knew that it would likely be the optimal spot to do a little hunting. The trip down would have been an ordeal for anyone else other than the mountain goat turned wolf, for even she had a few slips and slides, but she made it relatively unscathed and more out of breath than anything. She gave her pale pelt a good shake to rid it of the snow the clung to it. The day had started off rather overcast and the windchill had been awful but slowly it had begun to warm up and the sun appeared overhead. The cover of the trees once she entered the grove made it better even as she lost the warmth of the sun’s rays above.

Trotting along she sniffed here and there, trying to catch any scents that really stood out but she hadn’t quite come across anything yet. A small, frustrated huff came from her jaws and her mismatched gaze scanned the area. Maybe it wasn’t as plentiful as she thought it would be?

Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
Sorry for the wait :c Dea hasn't been very cooperative

If he could, he would've set flames to everything in his wake. He wished to see things burn like he did inside. His father's words of "Everything's fine," (very simple but Deacon cherished those two little words) seemed to be burnt away to ashes. Nothing was fine, he wasn't fine, the world wasn't fine. Deacon Archer-Lyall was convinced the universe hated him. That it wanted him dead. Gods weren't real and if they were then they hated him too.

His steps were heaving against the ground. He made no effort to hide or bother to look where he was going. That was until he smelt someone. Not someone he was familiar with either. Good. Deacon needed a new face to bother. Someone who didn't know that he ruined everything he came in contact with. He watched from afar and examined. A female, merely sniffing around, almost looked like Veho. His brows furrowed as he kept watching. He didn't speak, his body still as stone. She probably knew he was there in the background but he didn't care. He wasn't doing anything wrong for now.

What was she looking for? He hadn't come across a decent meal in a while so if she was looking for food she'd probably move on soon. Meaning he could be alone to sulk.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Namid hadn’t been able to scent out any recent prey in the area that she was standing, which was certainly frustrating, but what she didn’t find there was made up by what she did smell. The wind had given a little shift through the trees, blowing the scent of a young male to her. Auds shifting forward her head lifted, mismatched gaze looking around curiously. She wasn’t sure where the man was because it was had only been on a gust of wind, but she wasn’t going to just stand there and pretend to not notice. No, that simply wasn’t the way of Namid Vuesain, the forever social bug.

“You know, I think I pity the deer that we stalk. It certainly does not feel comfortable to be under the gaze of one you do not know,” she called, but her voice was a gentle tease and a certain amount of alertness but calm showed in her bicolored eyes. It was clear, no matter how one looked at it, that she was calling him out. If he moved away she’d likely hear him, so it would probably just be better for him to come forward.

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
She was strange, he didn't understand her. He didn't understand anything anymore, though. But she spoke out and he still stayed silent. His body didn't move from his secure spot between the trees even after he knew he had been smelt.

"Why pity them if you aren't going to meet the same fate? You don't think that, do you?"

His head cocked to the side waiting for her to set eyes open his large form. Deacon had to admit that he probably didn't blend in well with any snow around but he might look like a shadow. His bright amber eyes would reassure anyone that he was real. This was no apparition in this forest or a lost spirit looking for comfort. 

"You might not become the deer. I won't hurt you if you don't give me a reason to. It's only fair." His shoulders shrugged as he looked at her. She was well fed, the scent of others was on her pelt, she didn't smell of the willows or the hollow. This stranger was safe to tease and question her as long as he could get by with. It might not soothe all of his aggression but it would at least ease an edge or two.
(This post was last modified: Jan 24, 2017, 01:09 AM by Deacon.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

The man’s voice arose from the shadows and her attention turned to where it had come from, her gaze finally making out his dark form complete with cutting amber eyes. Her head tilted to the side at his reply, a small hum filling her chest. “True, the feeling is different because it lacks malicious intent. But the knowledge of feeling the unknown is the same, do you think?” she said with a small laugh. She should have felt skeptical like most others would have, but she wasn’t. There were a lot of things that Namid was usually supposed to do or feel like, but she continued to defy those.

“Well let us agree to not give a reason to become the hunter and the hunted, shall we?” she replied, plopping her butt down as if to make a point. Her smile widened slightly, nodding her head in a way that told him to come closer. “But, if I am trust you to not treat me like a deer why do you seem like you are afraid that I might be the predator? I will not bite, promise,” the lake queen teased.

[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health