448 Users Online
Bing, Baidu, Google

i'm a sucker for pain — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 86 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Eidolon Seren
Sorry for the late post!

The male seemed to be willing to play along with her games, which the ghostlike wolf appreciated greatly. She laughed aloud as the wolf who had started the conversation much more properly and in mature fashion now laughed and apparently attempted to beat her ice-sliding skills. He then slid forth on his paws like she had seen him do before, but instead of staying on his feet, he dropped to his rump and slid almost all the way to her, drawing a peal of genuine laughter from the snow-tinted wolf. With careful balance, she managed to get to her paws again and wagged her tail, now proudly arched over her back. "Clearly, I am the superior ice-slider, sir," she told him in a mock-haughty tone. "But, I suppose, as a noble wolf, I cannot simply stake claim to my title without solid proof to back it up. Two out of three," she agreed, and stepped back with a gesture of her head to signal that he should go first this time.

"Unless, of course, you're too winded," she added mischievously, noticing the way the older male was panting even after such little exercise, his breaths billowing out from his maw and mixing with the air. Then, she took the jab a bit further, hoping to draw out a bit more competitiveness from him. "But I guess at your age, some wolves do tend to slow down quite a bit more than they would have in their younger years." However, she understood that Renier was not quite as old as she was insinuating - he actually wasn't very old at all. She waved her tail as she spoke, hoping that he would know that it was purely a joke and not meant to upset him or make him angry at all.

The ivory girl would have probably gotten off the ice by now, if she were alone, but her tactic to get the mood lighter had worked, and for the moment, she was not alone. So, she was content to play on the slick surface with the darker male; it was a nice change from the solitude she had experienced over the past few months. As the loner waited for Renier to take his turn, she couldn't help but think back to Neel and how he would have adored ice-sliding contests. However, she didn't feel remorse or sadness over the thought - no, instead, she was considering the fact that her littermate would probably want her to have fun and enjoy herself. So, she decided that she would do her best to do so.

Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
@Eiodolon
must be out of my mind
renier lyall
to come begging for more

Her laughter played on his ears, but didn't ruffle his fur. There was one thing he had learned from his younger days, it was okay to laugh at yourself, and others. If it wasn't malicious, the easier it was. It would appear she had warmed up to him, and whatever shyness and reluctance she had held disappeared. Quick of wit, she was teasing him with ease. Ears tipped sideways, if it was blow to his pride. But, he could not help the smirk that cracked his cool facade. "Oh, ho how just of you." He would taunt in turn, but there was a playful gleam to his gold eyes. Ready to best her at this new found game. Oh she threw another barb about his age. There became a more wicked look about his sharp mask. "Then you should have nothing to fear about losing your title miss." He jested in turn, keeping it all in good fun.

It was his turn to go first, and he gave a flick of his tail. Eyes more closely, drifting along the top of the ice. It was thick near the shore, and while there hadn't been sounds of breakage he wanted to try to pick the smoothest, clearest course. "Here goes," he muttered, and than began to skate, throwing more effort in the movement, gaining more speed. Then he let himself go, gliding along, keeping on all four legs steady beneath him until naturally he came to a stop. Looking back he had went fairly far,  and he thought at least he had beaten his own length. "Let's see ya beat that," he called to her, waving his russet toned tail behind his back. 

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
(This post was last modified: Jan 15, 2017, 11:23 PM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]