(See All?) Announcements
629 Users Online
Google, Bing

Little Wonders — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 164 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Amaryllis Azalea

Feeling the sneeze coming, as she was only half awake, Amaryllis rolled onto her stomach, scrunching her nose as she felt it and wrapped her nose up in her front paws in hopes to warm up her cold nose. The sneeze came out smaller and softer than expected but that didn’t mean others wouldn’t come out. Hopefully, warming up her cold nose stopped any other sneezes from coming out. She just hoped she wasn’t coming down with an actual cold and it was just something irritating her nose that caused her to sneeze.  Since the nights had been so cold, Amaryllis had been sleeping in the main den with the others, to garner warmth from the gathered bodies that usually laid there. Hopefully, her sneeze didn’t wake up anyone else within the den.

Though truth be told, she had partly done it so she could have an excuse to curl up next to @Yvly and not be looked at as weird if she asked the other to share the healer’s own personal den instead. Glancing around, she noted that the den was fairly full, eyes falling on the bodies that belonged to Veho and the one wolf she didn’t really know within the pack yet, Rook. It was easy to denote their relationship just from how closely they slept together whenever they were in the main den together. And Amaryllis’s heart acted for such closeness without having to lie to herself. Or to Yvly.

Huffing slightly and unable to get back to sleep, she looked over to the sleeping Yvly and wondered if she should wake her up, so they could talk quietly until they fell asleep again. But the idea was quickly dismissed. Yvly needed her sleep, as did everyone else in the den. So instead, she scooted closer to Yvly and laid her chin over the tawny woman’s shoulders. The closeness made her body warm up but also made her heart feel just a little cold because come morning, it would be brushed off as a gesture of keeping warmth instead of any kind of loving tenderness.

“I wish you knew how much I love you, and cared for you.” She murmured softly, wanting to say something but fearing to wake Yvly and the others up. Especially Yvly. “I just wish I could just say it to you, while you’re awake.” Closing her eyes, Amaryllis sighed gently. Surely, Yvly couldn’t have the same feelings for her. She was nothing more than Yvly’s friend, best friend at most perhaps but nothing more. They’d never be anything more and certainly nothing like what Veho and Rook had.

Not to mention, Amaryllis worried she would do something to muck it up and drive Yvly away. Amaryllis couldn’t bear that.

She just hoped no one had awakened to hear her whispered confession, to question her about it.

(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2017, 12:52 PM by Amaryllis.)
[Image: ama_sig_by_becuffin-db825cv.png]