652 Users Online
Google, Bing

I didn't realize... — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo
Would the wonders never cease?

The call was vaguely familiar, and Veho was up and moving towards the sound of the voice even as his mind struggled to catch up.  Wolves were coming and going in these past few weeks like leaves on a breeze, or snowflakes caught up in a winter storm.  To outright deny this one would be cruel, and perhaps hypocritical, given Rook’s return to the Hollow hearth – but then, it was Yvly who’d given his lover sanctuary, and not himself.

Oh, but who did he think he was fooling?  There was little chance the alpha would have done anything but that. 

Loping easily to the edge of the borders, the male was surprised to see Pip as well – but then, this was her family, wasn’t it?  His heart clenched a bit and he wandered closer, brushing his muzzle against the omega’s shoulder before turning pale eyes onto Tyne’s form.  He looked…decent, considering it was the height of winter, and he was alone.  The other sea wolves, though – still missing.  Or perhaps he’d left?  But those questions were not so important.

“Tyne,” he murmured, tail arched easily over his spine.  “What brings you back to Grizzly Hollow?”
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Vet who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pip Mizuno-Sørenson

@Tyne was anxious. Pip could see it out of the corner of her eye the way he shifted nervously, how he refused to meet her gaze, and how reluctant he'd been to throw up the call for the Alphas in the first place. Good. It was right that he feel uncertainty about his return. But even knowing that couldn't chase away the mute's empathy for him. In fact, his anxiety was bleeding well into her. What would she do if he was turned away? Stay, of course. It wasn't a question. But she would feel even more off if he were sent away.

Her heart gave a nervous flip as @Veho came into view. Automatically, her gaze dropped and she lowered her head, tail already creeping between her legs where it had once settled comfortably against them. It had been months since she felt the need to grovel so lowly to him, but recent events left Pip feeling more and more uncertain about herself. She resigned herself to walking on eggshells around everyone lest she accidentally set off another brutal attack.

Shame crept into her orange eyes when she flinched from his gentle brush near her injury. The agouti female swallowed uncomfortably and took great interest in a tree in the distance so as not to meet his gaze. She didn't want to see disappointment or hurt there. She couldn't handle it on top of everything else.

Even silently, Pip made no case for Tyne. It would be up to him. If he wanted to rejoin, he would have to do it on his own. If he chose to leave again, well, the mute realized she would simply have to live with that decision. Again.

[Image: pipwave_by_becuffin-dblzaqt.png]
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

So much had just happened in the last hour or so. He had found Pip - injured, realized he had been walking the opposite way of home, and that Niq'x and Blitz had left their sister. It was a lot to take in and while he didnt necessarily fully want to go back to the Hallows, for more reasons than one, he would because he couldn't leave his packmate alone. So with that he followed her back to the border and reluctantly called for a leader. He kept his gaze down from the small tawny female, too ashamed at himself to face her. It wasn't long before a familiar grey form approached them.

Tyne lowered himself to the ground with his gold eyes adverted and charcoal ears pinned against his skull. He waited to be addressed by the man before he spoke. "Sir" he replied in greeting. "I would like to first off apologize for leaving without a word. It was wrong of me and will not be repeated if you are so kind enough to grant me reentrance into your pack. I had some deep personal issues that led me astray, but will no longer be an issue." He glanced up at Veho twice as he spoke to show that he was truly sorry. The guilt and sincerity heavily laced his words. While he would always be a wolf of the sea, for now he had to be a wolf of the Hallows - well if he was allowed to be.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo
It took a great amount of self-control not to frown, to whine, to something when Pip flinched away, wondering if he’d actually hurt the girl.  He’d tried to be gentle.  The touch was meant to be simple reassurance, and here he was, probably making things worse.  In front of an outsider, no less.  A small lick of his lips was the only indication that Veho felt poorly for causing his packmate any distress, but pale eyes never left the wolf standing across the border from him.  Later, he would find Pip, and see what he could do to mend the bridge his daughter had so callously destroyed – but that was not something to air in front of the other sea wolf.

Tyne was instead met with casual interest, sienna brows raising at the extreme show of submission.  The former medic was not the kind of wolf to demand such a thing.  His gut twisted; regardless of what the lad had to stay, he stepped forward and closed the gap, nosing at Tyne’s shoulder.  It was not necessary.

“Tyne.  It is very difficult to find the strength to admit one’s self was wrong in the past.  I am always in favor of second chances – but do heed this, our pack cannot persist with the constant ebb and flow, especially in the winter time.  If there comes a time you need to leave in the future, so be it; but do me the kindness of informing me first, yes?”

He hummed, and took a step back, casting a glance over at Pip.  “I believe we can welcome you home, unless Pip objects?” 
Played by Vet who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pip Mizuno-Sørenson

Even still, the mute purposefully avoided their gazes, though she was far more aware of @Veho's eyes on her than @Tyne's. She was disappointing him. She knew it. Upsetting him on such a basic level and it was wrong, wrong, wrong. Pip held her head lower for it, miserable in this new uncertainty towards all of her packmates. She knew better. Knew Veho would never do anything as the rash young princess had, so why couldn't she keep herself from acting as if he were the one to attack her?

Frustrated with herself, Pip nearly missed her Alpha's question when it was directed at her. After an awkward pause, the mute was quick to shake her head and try for a forced smile and wagging tail. No, no objections from her. Tyne was welcome in her eyes. Otherwise, she wouldn't have made the effort of bringing him back.

But she didn't want to be around when the others discovered his return. Didn't want to listen to the questions of whether or not Blitz and Niq'x were returning as well. Didn't want to feel their pitying glances when they realized her siblings truly had left her behind. Her shoulder hurt and she felt as fragile as a baby bird in mentality, especially with how she just acted towards Veho.

Quickly bowing her head to both males, the girl turned to make a stiff-legged, hasty retreat, taking great pains to make sure she had no obvious limp though her shoulder hated her for it. Instead of heading back towards the den, Pip had a mind to hide herself away again at Frog Chirp Creek to keep her own company for a while.

Pip's exit. Lemme know if you wanted a Veho/Pip-come-to-Jesus thread. c:
[Image: pipwave_by_becuffin-dblzaqt.png]
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

The nudge to his tawny shoulder surprised the Kersey man. His golden eyes had been to far adverted he didnt even see the alphas paws move towards him. Looking up at Veho, Tyne listened to his words. He spoke of the courage that it took to admit when one was wrong and how he was a believer in second chances but if the sea wolf had to leave again he want to be told. The tawny hunter nodded his head at the alpha in confirmation that he understood. "Yes sir I understand. It won't happened again" he replied placing his eyes once more in his creamy paws.

The hallows alpha went on to give his verdict. "I believe we can welcome you home, unless Pip objects" golden eyes looked to the small sea wolf. So this would prove if she really wanted him back. Sure she had dragged him to the borders but he wasn't entirely sure if it was cuz she wanted him back or just want him to apologize. A few moments of silence passed before the small woman shook her head yes. A breath released from his lungs that he didn't realize he was holding. He watched as she bowed her head and turned to leave. There was something off about the small woman. He didnt like that wound on her shoulder. Deciding that he wouldn't be able to find out from her he'd ask his new leader. "Thank you sir for the second chance I won't let you down." He started with formalities "if you don't mind my asking but do you know what happened to her shoulder?" He wanted to make sure she was alright especially since it was now his responsibility to look after her. He figured she acquired it hunting or something but never thought it would be a packmate.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo
Thankfully, Pip did not leave the question to hang for long.  That she could not express herself verbally had never been a reason for the alpha not to consider her opinion, or ask for it.  There were plenty of other ways to communicate one’s thoughts and feelings without actually speaking.  And just as expected, the young sea wolf made her thoughts on Tyne’s readmission to the Grizzly Hollow pack known, and he could not help her small smile.  Injured, yes, battered, yes, but let no one think the pack’s omega anything less that completely and perfectly capable.

Or…perhaps, just, perfect.

Veho shook the thought from his head, gazing after his packmate as she departed from the scene.  Tired, he reckoned, but there was so much more than that.  And normally, he wouldn’t find it his place to explain anyone’s injuries to a third party, but Pip could not actively relate the story, and—

The alpha sighed, regarding Tyne.  “Ask me later,” he instructed, “once you have settled, and she too, has settled.”  It seemed rude to spin the tale with Pip just over yonder.  Veho glanced back at the male, and urged him to follow deeper into the territory.  “Now, I assume you know where everything is?”

Fade.