671 Users Online
Bing, Google

build this house from nothing — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo

“Thank you.”

Perhaps it would be easier for a mother to speak to a daughter.  Veho had never raised a daughter before, and could not recall either of his sisters being so…violent in their puppyhood.  To be fair, Neha’s illness left little room for horseplay, but strict discipline was rarely a facet of the Macieo clan when he’d been a boy.  Now, he almost felt at a loss, uncertain what to do with his daughter caught somewhere between child and adult.

At least Oula could take something off his very fully plate.  It would allow him to tend to Pip, after all, and perhaps if they both approached Ophelia in different fashions, one of them might see some modicum of success.  And there was the other children to think of, of course, how Joan and Felix would feel about this--  And the other packmates, as well.  If he could, Veho would have found himself rubbing his temples.

As it were, he was simply startled out of his state of thought by his partner’s gentle touch.  There was no need for thanks – but Veho could not deny he appreciated that she’d thought to say it all the same.  So he only crooned, nuzzling into the woman’s cheek briefly before allowing her to go on her away.  “Always.” No matter what came to pass, he was here for the Whitebark woman. “Do not hesitate if you need anything from me.”

Always.  He would always be here for her.

Fade.

VEHO MACIEO
& all I see is him and me forever and forever
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]