(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla, Baidu

Hello, it's me — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
For @Triell. His profile said den location The Wildwood, so I hope this is OK. Backdated to January 6th.

She was veering off course again. Secret Woodlands and White Fir Notch could be crossed off her list but now she was extending her trip even longer. Jessie felt like she was betraying Drestig in her heart but knew she needed to do it for herself. The Tainn was making her way towards Sacred Grove, her old home. It had been her favorite place in the lore and while she longed to return to it. She knew that her place was by Drestig's side. The former scout moved quickly, not wanting to get distracted by anything else that she passed along the way. Hopefully, she would avoid the worst of it on her way, but she knew that she was taking the long way, certainly with the way she was going now. What she was certainly not expecting was to come upon a familiar scent. And it was not only one familiar scent, but two. Small ears pricked forward and small emerald eyes narrowed in confusion. Why were they on this side of the mountains?

When Sahalie visited them, she made it clear that Triell was in no condition to lead and in the Tainn's mind, no condition to travel. She stepped forward, knowing that one of the reasons she was on this trip was to see the man she called brother. She thought it rare that he be over here, especially with her. Not wanting to seek him out in fears of not getting the answers she wanted, and also unsure of how the other member of his party thought of her, Jessie called for him, her voice low and calm. The Wildwood was a peculiar place for him to come, now of all times. Why was he not in the Bend?

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

There was an easiness to his stride as he trotted along, sweeping his muzzle atop the snow. He really wanted to find a treat for Treyah and Reiko, but nothing came up. A  faint snort, he continued. They hadn't exactly been thrilled being out in the middle of no where. With Kerb and Maera that seemed to be changing. He was hopeful it was for the best. Like being here in the first place.

The further he went there was still no signs of prey. Damn.  It was only afternoon, and he would not give up hope yet. If they were minding their lessons, perhaps they would have their own treats when he returned.

Something unexpected happening. A familiar voice rang out for him. Could it be? He had thought they had settled farther north. In a field of all things. With only one way to find out, he let out a howl in turn, bounding forward. Sure enough, his eyes fell upon the silver wolf with green eyes. She surely must not have been expecting to find him either. "Jessie!" Happily he barked, dark banner fully beating, he eagerly made his way to her. Bumping his nose to her crown. But, he didn't say more. He wasn't sure if he should be happy to see her. He was, but why was she so far from home too?

(This post was last modified: Jan 22, 2017, 09:38 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn

The woman did not have to wait long for a reply and her heart leapt in her chest at the sound of his voice. It was him. Jessie had not the time to contact him since she had said goodbye so long ago anf the thought of finally seeming him again brought her great joy. The dark Tainn bounded towards her and Jessie's eyes were aglow in happiness. She bumped her head against his chin in greeting, before looking back up at him. Based on what she had been told by Sahalie, the pepper-and-salt colored woman would have thought that Triell would have mentioned in Oak Tree Bend. However, it was clear that the scent of the Bend was fading on him and it made her eyebrows crease in concern. Emerald eyes turned up towards him, ears pricked forward in curiousity, "Triell...what are you doing out here?"

Before Drestig and Jessie left, Triell had spoken to her about how unhappy he was within the Bend. They had been happier in another time and Jessie wondered if the Tainn had finally acted on his own whims. Perhaps her own reasons for leaving were not completely foreign to him now. She needed to be happy, especially after everything that happened. That was in jeopardy now but she hoped she could fix it and maybe she would be able to find an ally in one of her oldest friends now that he was here.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

He was happy that at least under whatever circumstances they were meeting she was glad in turn to see him. Tail kept its steady beat, and his smile steady. It had eased his mind when they had had their second bring news of their whereabouts, and new life. It was still nice to have a reunion. She went straight to the question.

He let out a faint sigh as he gathered his thoughts. "It's a bit of a story," he began. "Bit of a mess really." But, if anyone was to understand he felt she was high on the list. She had left the Bend for her own reasons he had understood. Now the merriness in him slipped away. He was not fond of these memories.

"Naira, and I, with our children, are living here now." He was sure they'd have a pack, but for the time being left the detail out. "Aponi challenged Spieden and won leadership. For reasons I don't really know, after the fight Spieden...she was so instilled with such fear she fled with her children. I tried to offer help, but could not. She seemed to see me as an enemy. So Hal and Alastor went with them. And I..." His gut seemed to twist in a tight knot. All the thoughts that had gone through his mind after his daughter's scolding. He was not sure he could convey them well.

"I decided I needed to find Naira. She was a bit worried herself that Aponi wouldn't necessarily be kind with her new rank so we took our leave, Leotie joining us. Serach though...I did not explain anything to him. I'm not sure I ever will be able to..." His frown was heavy, it wasn't something he was proud of. Under different circumstances he wouldn't have parted ways as he had. There were plenty of times he thought how he would do things differently with Sahalie, and Serach. Nothing seemed good enough.

(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2017, 06:40 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn

She was never one to beat around the bush and she did not expect Triell to either. His sigh was an omen for bad news and she planted herself, ready for whatever was to come. At this point in their lives, despite the distance, she was in for life no matter what happened. His words equally warned to prepare her for whatever was to come. Eyebrows raised in curiosity. What could have possibly happened there to cause you to leave? At the mention of Naira, Jessie could not help the flash of teeth displayed, but it was only for a moment before she remembered her manners. She listened. Triell told her so much and the Tainn simply sat there, processing it all. Truly, she was happy that he left, happy that he was doing something for himself, even if it did sound more like he was doing it because Naira was worried about her hide. If he loved her, she would be happy for him and it was clear that the pair had already started a little family of their own, but there was also the family he left behind, the family she left behind.

Jessie almost found it comical. After being snarled at and judged for leaving due to being unhappy almost everyone was gone, except for Serach. Eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her face, Triell and Jessie's facial expressions were almost exact mirror images of one another. A soft sigh escaped her maw, "I am happy for you, Triell. Especially if you've been miserable the whole time you've been in Oak Tree Bend but I'm also worried about Serach. He's all by himself?" Jade eyes peered up in interest at the other Tainn. Aponi did not matter much to Jessie while she remained with the pack but either than that it founded like the man was fending for himself. While they had not parted on the best of terms, the pepper-and-salt colored woman still considered him family and didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]