224 Users Online
Bing, Google, Matos, Reverie, Adelard, Archer

Should have sought you out sooner — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 898 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! @Neha set about midmorning on 12/12 after her talk with Kajika

After finishing her talk with @Kajika the dark woman decided to take a run along the borders to think about what they had discussed. The dark man had pointed out how she needed to seek the other members of the pack out to let them know she was there for them. She totally agreeded and felt guilty for not having done so yet. While she had already spoke to @Namid just after the pack meeting the rest of the cove wolves had been neglected. With guilt flowing through her entire being she contemplated who she should seek out first. Moon finally decided to speak to the eldest of the Vuesin children, Neha. The two females had never been that close so that's why the temp alpha felt it was most important to speak to her.

The first half of the first pass of the borders was completed when the ebony woman made her decision. She finished her patrol before going down to the shore of the lake. Moonshadow thought this would be a good spot to talk to the young girl. It was far enough from the communal den so that they'd have privacy but wasn't so far away that Neha would have to make a trek if the call would wake her. Tilting her large head back she let out a call for the princess with no urgency in her voice. Once her call was finished she took a few steps towards the water to take a drink. Once her thirst was quenched her silver eyes scanned the small hole to see if any fish were swimming by. Maybe the older female could catch the pair some breakfast. After patiently waiting the woman would be rewarded. A good size fish was snatched with ease from the frigid water. With one easy flick if her head the fish was killed and set aside on the bank behind her. Having one caught she turned to catch another one.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain

When Moonshadow's call went up, requesting Neha's presence, the eldest daughter had been tucked away. Not out of reach, or in hiding or being unsocial. Instead she was found lying just inside the communal den, taking a rare nap. Her day had not been a terribly busy one so far, but she had plans to change that later. Plans that consisted of a patrol of the borders, and a solitary hunt for rabbits with which she could cache. While a handful of the wolves in the Cove were being distant it seemed, she tried not to let it get to her by keeping busy. Easier said than done. Bundled up into the typical curled position with her tail over her nose, the sound did not register until the very last notes of the new leaders voice reached her eardrums.

Slowly, Neha picked up her head, groggily blinking away the lingering effects of her nap. For a long moment, she didn't move, remaining in her resting position. Her chocolate eyes gaze outside into the daylight, as she contemplated whether or not she should really go and see what it was the dark female wanted. Ultimately, it was her sense of loyalty and respect for the woman that won out over temptation to stay inside the den. She had done the pack a great favor by stepping up to lead in Namid's place. It would be wrong of her not show her the respect she felt, and deserved. As Neha slid out past the foliage that covered the entrance to the den, a sniff from her nose told her that Moonshadow was by the lake, waiting. With a slow stretch of her spine, toes curling at the soil, she set off at an un-hurried walk. A tiny flick of optimism crept up within her mind. She had been needing to speak with someone...anyone, to get everything off her chest. She knew if she did, then just maybe, she would feel better. This could be exactly what she needed. Finding Moonshadow hovering at the waters edge for a drink, and with a freshly caught fish set to the side, the light agouti girl stepped up beside her. A firm but gentle press of her snout to a dark shoulder announced herself. "Heya Moonshadow. You wanted to see me?" Everything seemed alright. There was no tension, no sense of urgency. So Neha stood relaxed, patiently waiting to hear what the older wolf had to say.
Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Out of character comments here

Footfalls from the well worn path that led from the communal den to the lake caused only a silver dusted ear to flick back. Silver eyes still watched the water hoping that something would swim by so that she may also have breakfast. The silver yearling gave Moon a nudge to the shoulder with her snout. The dark woman gave a warm smile and quick glance in return. Looking back to the water she could see a fish making its way within reach. Just a little more, little mor - Neha's words scared it off as it quickly turned and swam back under the ice. Oh well the temporary leader thought. She could always go find something else later. "Good morning Neha" she started turning towards the girl. Dark jaws reached down and grabbed the fish she had caught. She reached over the space between them and set the meal at the girls paws. When she returned to her spot silver eyes gazed upon a familiar sight. It was almost like déjà vu. This was almost exactly how her conversation began with Namid. Not only that but the eldest Vuesian was a spitting image of her mother outside of her eyes. Moon hoped this conversation went as well as the one with Namid had. She didn't want the girl to hold any bad feelings towards her and hoped she would forgive her for not seeking her out sooner.

"Yes I wanted to see how you were doing." The older wolf wanted to make sure that she was doing okay. She was alpha now and part of that was making sure everyone within the pack was doing alright. Moonshafow felt as of she was lacking in this area and wanted to fix that. Her talk earlier that morning with Kajika had reassured her that she wasn't a failure but simply learning. With realizing that she began to think as if she was learning any other new skill. While this one was an important one and she was learning trial by fire she began to change her outlook on it. If this conversation went well the ebony woman would have a significant boost in self confidence. If this conversation went badly she could very well slip back into self doubt and teter on self hate. Either way the temp lead would respect her packmates feelings and do absolutely everything in her power to help in what ever way was needed.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain

On the outside, Neha may have appeared to be well enough, to any observer. But deep down, her emotions were still a mess. Who she would express them to openly depended on her relationship with the wolf in question. Moonshadow just happened to be, by chance, one of the females in the pack that she did not know nearly as personally as some others. But if luck was on their side today, that would soon change. Her brown eyes had drifted to the water, where the dark adult had been practicing fishing. The telltale smell of freshly caught fish, and the shift of movement of the stilled animal being pushed to her, grabbed her eye. Glancing down at the snack at her paws, Neha hesitated, looking back at her new Alpha. "Have you eaten yet? I don't mind sharing." She offered to her warmly. The truth was that as of late, her appetite had been reduced, due to her emotions.

As far as she was concerned, regarding Moonshadow's new role as leader, and her lack of free time to mingle, Neha had no hard feelings. She understood that the black female had been used to life as a subordinate before. Leadership was surely, the very last thing she had expected to be placed right on her shoulders. Her brows lifted slightly, but the expression came with a small smile. Without missing a beat, she answered Moonshadow's inquiry. "I'm...doing okay, I suppose. Could be better." She tilted her head down, eyes fixed on the soil with a small sigh. She had to be careful not to reveal too much, as she wished to keep the news of her fight with Draven between herself, her parents and her brother. But she also felt the need to confide in the older woman. That other matters...ones present since her return, had been on her mind as well. In an attempt to break the awkward silence that had suddenly fallen between them, she switched gears to a subject of more interesting conversation. "How have you been? I imagine filling in for Namid must take some real getting used to, huh?"

Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! Out of character comments here

A warm smile formed on her dark maw as Neha accepted her offer. Her silver tipped tail swished at her offer to share. After her spar with Kajika she had been a bit hungry but wanted the girl to get her fill first. "You eat your fill and if you don't finish it I can" she compromised with the yearling. As an alpha Moon felt it was more important that her packmates eat before she does. While it was important for the leader of a pack to remain strong she knew she was just a temp so it would be okay for her well being to dip slightly, she didnt mind anyways.

Moons question was answered with haste. "I'm...doing okay I suppose. Could be better". The dark woman could see that there was something bothering the girl. She worried if it was the fact that she was in the girls mothers place. If so she wanted Neha to know that she was simply there for support and when the time came she would willingly step down. "If you wanna talk about it I can lend a listening ear". She smiled warmly. While the pair had had interactions in the past it wasn't anywhere near enough to be considered close to one another. That was something Moonshadow wanted to change. She was already close with Kajika but she wanted to do the same with others in the pack. There was a few moments of silence between them before what could be considered the inevitable was asked. How was she doing? Well there was a magnitude of things swirling about in the ebony female. "I'm doing alright myself I guess" she chuckled lightly truth was she could also be better but she wasn't here to talk about her feelings. She was there to see how Neha was doing. The second part of the girls question gave the woman a perfect opportunity to reassure her. "Yes it most definitely has taken a while to be honest I'm still not fully adjusted." She admitted pausing briefly "I don't think I ever will be knowing its rightfully your mothers".