487 Users Online
Neo, Bing, Google

Jour de Vie — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh

If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

The snow had stopped falling from a heavy blanket to a gentle flurry. He wished it would stop altogether, truthfully, but he knew that that wouldn’t be the case. No, he’d have to settle with what he could get. The high snows made it hard for even him to traverse the dense copse, stubbing a toe a time or two on the hidden roots beneath as he plowed along. A frustrated sigh came from his silvered muzzle, frigid air puffing from his maw in a dragonius cloud. But they needed food and while the snow was light he planned to go out and search for it. He hoped for a deer, perhaps, though they’d likely migrated to other areas this time of year.  All they’d been able to scent lately had been rabbits, mice, and the occasional bear which they’d been quick to steer clear of. Hell he’d even take a damn cat at this point, anything other than a rabbit.

He rose his nose to the air another time, nostrils flaring in search of the prey he seeked. Scents mingled but none were as fresh as he’d have liked. He lowered his nose, topaz gaze looking around before he gave a ground and flopped his butt down on the fluffy snow. @Sahalie ’s weird scent was finally starting to fade and her mood swings were calming down. He could have cried from joy at the fact. Soon they would be settling down and things could really get started.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume