(See All?) Announcements
825 Users Online
Google, Bing

cause i'm a little unsteady — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
wanted to make this post a good one but that's not happening lol. sorry I didn't give you much to go off of kristen e___e @Kino

There were probably more appropriate ways of making such an important decision than just blurting it out—namely, she could have discussed it. She still had so many questions, and there were things to consider and deliberate on as a team, but Sahalie had been caught in the throes of wanting to impress Castel. She wanted to show Castel that there was so much more to her than some teenage girl fated to fall in love: Sahalie had dreams and ambitions of making a difference. Letting herself be defined by the relationship between Alastor and herself felt wrong. Alastor was surely surprise by the sudden change—last night Sahalie had groggily dismissed his proposal—and while his expression gave no indication of his reaction to her announcement, the boy still had his own surprising hand. He offered for Castel to join them. Her eyebrows jumped.

In times like these she had to remember the promises she had made to herself as a small girl to trust freely, to not grow old and bitter. Alastor, who trusted almost no one, was indicating in this bold way that believed in Castel, and Sahalie knew that she should believe in her too. As the quirky loner proclaimed, after all, life was short. Sahalie only had so much space in her heart for grudges, and most of that space was already taken up by the woman. And Castel was in—she wanted to be a part of this wild journey and Sahalie was so thirsty for the buoyant optimism that had been so absent from her life in the past few weeks. It made her ache to see a version of herself that was so recent, the version of herself that she wanted. Her sweet smile grew, "You seem like a good companion for an adventure." More than good enough, perhaps, if she could eventually restore the radiance to Sahalie's world. "We'll get to know each other as time goes on."

Her eyes slid over to Alastor, feeling a little sorry he had been forced to the sidelines for most of the meeting, "Well, we have a lot to plan still. Almost nothing is decided yet, but I've wanted to build a haven for as long as I could remember." She had believed that sanctuary would be Oak Tree Bend, but why could it not be anywhere else? Castel would be going to the "small" pack, which Sahalie took to mean Drestig's. She would be safe there, at least. Sahalie worried enough that Whitestone Monadnock was eating her alive, though she also worried a little if Drestig would mind her stealing away a member of his in the coming season.
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Kristen who has 363 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alastor Leigh
If I ever leave I could learn to miss you

While Hal seemed totally shocked that he had offered involvement to Cas, the ash speckled girl herself seemed absolutely pleased by the idea. He grew vaguely uncomfortable at the hint of submittance given. Kino had never been submitted to, only submitting himself. It made him feel...strange and he worried for a second if he would be good for the job. He had no leadership skills, unlike Hal who seemed to have developed a 6th sense for it whether she realized it or not. The silver boy had never been meant to be in the spotlight, but here he was with a future promising to be at the tip top. Still, he was happy to see the two girls getting along so well.

He offered a lopsided grin to Hal, pale eyes connecting with her sunshine ones before flickering back forward to nod his head in agreement. “We’ll talk about it off and on, get you in the loop. We’ll call you from around the antler circle or around here if we have anything or if you have any questions give us a call,” he added, aud giving a lackadaisical flick. The future for them all was certainly holding a promise of something interesting.

With sentimental boy as my nom de plume
Played by Van who has 237 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Castel Lyall-Noor
shortposttowrapitupsoz

If there were two things Cas would never do, they would be to grow bitter, or to grow old. She was pleasantly surprised when Sahalie seemed to have put any misgivings she'd originally had about the silver-dusted girl aside in favor of the prospect of a new, exciting adventure. She was just the kind of girl Cas liked making friends with - adventurous, open-minded, forgiving, exciting.

Perfect.

The young girl grinned brightly when both the moonlit boy and the chocolate girl seemed to be okay with her intrusion on their plans, and excitement fluttered like butterflies in Cas' chest. This was just... altogether too wonderful and thrilling of an adventure to begin on, and Cas wanted to make a pack rightthehellnow, but she knew that would be implausible. They had parergons to get in order, and they all had growing up to do beforehand. The little pack in the Lowlands would do for now, if they'd have her.

"I'm glad to be included; I'm sure, if this works out, that it will be wonderful." She turned away from the circle, preparing herself to go back south again. "Good luck on getting things in order! If you need me, call me," she called over her shoulder, and with a farewell wave of her tail, she was gone.

Cas is gone now, bye!