(See All?) Announcements
537 Users Online
Bing, Google

that's not very punk of you — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 28 posts.
Inactive
Balthazar Asurn
Hook, line, and sinker. Balthazar allowed his tail to swish in the snow behind him, his own anticipation building. Another small step closer. He knew it had been a good idea to leave behind that wretched tundra. 

"As long as we find this a mutually beneficial partnership, I see no need to draw any lines at the season's turn." Balthazar answered. There was no telling how long his search would last, where the trail would lead him nor what turns it would take. Besides, if he had to toss the kid in a ditch next week or three months, it didn't make much a difference to him.

Balthazar's sharp ears perked at the wolf's one stipulation. He wondered at the reason, was there something dangerous in those woods, or was he simply bitter or otherwise superstitious with regards to something there? Nonetheless, he nodded. If his search lead him there, they would part ways. They weren't a mated pair, there was no reason to attach themselves at the hip.

Balthazar too rose to his paws, ducking his head down in his own nod of agreement. "It's settled then. I believe this will be quite a profitable partnership." He said, looking quite pleased.

"Oh! Yes, how rude of me to forget my manners. I'm Azar Hawke." He introduced himself.
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
@Balthazar

His head nodded in understanding at the man's words. It was a fair statement. He wondered just how long he'd been in the haul for this, though. Days, weeks, seasons, years? Deacon wasn't about to go chaining himself down even if the offer had been good.

"I hope so." Bright eyes quickly swept over the other male. "Pleasure to be of company Mister Azar. I'm Deacon." He threw his first name out there in case this man knew of the Archers or Lyalls. The dark male was down with tying himself down to family names and the legacies they came with. He wished to be free of his family made burdens. Deacon lacked his confidence in his skills to meet the greatness of his father or mother. Perhaps one day far far away he would be able to. For now, he needed time to rebuild himself.

He looked around at the bare trees. "Which direction do you wish to head first? Over the mountains to the east, south, north?" His voice was rather neutral to let this Azar Hawke know he wasn't picking one over the other. While heading over the mountains might be nice he wasn't gonna cram that decision down his new company's throat. He figured this guy had some kind of lead on whoever it was he was looking for.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kydnt who has 28 posts.
Inactive
Balthazar Asurn
@Deacon 

"Deacon, the pleasure is mine," he said with a dip of his head. The clearly bored boy was apparently ready to get on the road already, which suited Balthazar.  

Balthazar hummed to himself as he thought, small yellow eyes cast upwards towards the grey heavens as his damp black nose twitched. He wasn't keen on heading north again, he had just been that direction and it seemed a waste to retrace his steps so soon. And if the tundra had been a thorn in his side, he couldn't imagine what an ordeal crossing the mountains would be in the thick of winter. The beast didn't intend on committing suicide by frostbite. 

"West, if that doesn't trouble you." Balthazar decided.