Google, Bing, Alarick

I loved another woman — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 35 posts.
Inactive
Gitano
@Kajika
backdated to about a week ago?

Gitano figured that it was at least worth a shot. They had been looking for Bennet unsuccessfully thus far  and the teen was beginning to lose faith in his guides. Namid had told him that her pack resided on the mountain and that he was always welcome to come and practice his craft there. Perhaps if he could do a couple of readings they would be willing to offer him as much information as they possibly could on the young dragon's whereabouts. Even if they didn't know anything it would be peace of mind that they were leaving no stone unturned.

So the scrawny wolf had told @Karina where he was going and that he would come back to meet her back as soon as he could. Travelling on the mountain had become normal for Tano yet he was still relieved when the sight of the lake came into view and the scent of pack reached his nostrils. Figuring that since the moon was already in the sky it was too late to come knocking he nosed about around the border of the lake, far enough to be sure he didn't step on any toes. He would call for the alpha in the morning but for now, for now he would rest. Laying down against a drift of snow to block out the wind Gitano put his head upon his paws but for now sleep alluded him.

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
a week ago works and this title is so perfect for Kajika.

Night had fallen after a long day patrolling the borders and hunting to keep the caches full and all Kajika wanted to do was sleep. It however wasn't coming easy for him no matter how tired he was. The thoughts of what could have been still plagued him even in his sleep and seemed even more active on this particular night. For awhile he had laid in the den trying different positions to see if it would help him fall asleep faster but they didn't. So instead of continuing to toss and turn risking waking everyone up he rose from his place and left the den. At least this way the others would be able to get a better night's sleep then he was getting.

He took the familiar path down to the lake his dark pelt blending with the darkness that surrounded him. Each step was taken more carefully since he didn't usually make the trek at night. He could smell the lake first as he approached the path that would lead him from the trees onto the shore. As his large paws stepped onto the shore the scent of another wolf filled his nostrils. That was interesting to him since it had been a long time since he had come across a loner at the lake. He followed the scent until it brought him to a drift of snow where he found the wolf he sought. It seemed that he was asleep and Kajika hated to bother him but being so close to the border it left him no choice. “Hello there, what brings you to the lake?”

He asked politely hoping that the other wasn't too far asleep he wouldn't be heard.

(This post was last modified: Jan 22, 2017, 09:11 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Ghost who has 35 posts.
Inactive
Gitano

He must have dozed off more than he originally thought that he would because he startled awake at the sound of approaching paw steps. Lifting his tawny head just as the stranger spoke Gitano blinked the grogginess away from his golden eyes. Ears flicked in acknowledgement as his maw stretched out into a yawn before he had a chance to respond. Grinning an apology the teen pushed himself into a sitting position, "I'm a friend of Namid's but thought it might be too late to call upon her." It was the start and polite reason that he was here anyways.

However, was there really time in this situation to start at the start and be polite? Deciding against it the small fell slightly and the sadness he did his best to hide from Karina was clear on his face. Feeling awkward about being so intrusive and direct he mumbled, "I  uh.... actually I'm looking for someone. A pup named Bennet, her mom is really worried about her." Suddenly the golden eyes lit up once more, "But I can offer you a reading of your future in exchange for you keeping an eye out for her!" He would feel bad asking with nothing in exchange but at least his art would give him something right?

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It seemed that his arrival had woken the man that seemed to have decided to stay overnight at the lake. At least that was the conclusion the beta has come to when he first came across the the stranger. Since he wasn't imposing on the border Kajika felt no reason to be rude and he truly was curious about him. His presence even begged the question of how many others stayed at the lake at night and left in the morning. Perhaps it was something that he needed to look into more often. That however was something to worry about later, he saw the war flick and then came a yawn before the man finally spoke of Namid before moving into a sitting position. Immediately Kajika wondered what he wanted with Namid, “I expect she is asleep right now, may I ask what business you have with her?” This was better, he felt less like he was bothering the man.

When the smile fell from the man's face Kajika's ears fell slightly especially after a sadness seemed to come over him. The beta was curious about the sudden change in the man's demeanor but before he could ask the reason was revealed to him. A pup named Bennet was missing and her mother was worried about her, Kajika shook his head, “I'm sorry but I haven't come across her or heard anything about her but I will certainly keep a look out,” he told the man apologetically. He was sorry he couldn't offer the man more help and he hoped the pup was okay. The next sudden change in the man's features was a bit of surprise followed and the question that followed. Kajika gave it only a moment's thought, what harm could it do to have a little insight if he could really tell the future. “Sure, maybe you're reading can help me,”

he told the man sitting back on his haunches.

(This post was last modified: Jan 22, 2017, 10:57 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.